Somehow unfollowed ALL threads

Discussion in 'Ask Baldy, Blame Cannonshot' started by jlevers, Dec 4, 2018.

1. jlevers

jlevers Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey guys,

I appear to have somehow just unfollowed EVERY thread I watch. I had checked the boxes for a few threads and hit "Unwatch", and I now am not following any threads at all. I'm assuming there's no way to undo that, correct?

Thanks!
  2. flei

flei cycletherapist

Oddometer:
    i would think that if anyone could figure out how to fix this, it would be you...
  3. jlevers

jlevers Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Well, I don't have access to database backups or anything, but I thought maybe the mods/admins would have access to some kind of fix...
  4. max384

max384 Bandaided Supporter

Oddometer:
    I can't help you specifically with your problem, but if the admins can't fix your issue, you can go back and look at your content, and then click on each of the threads you wish to continue following. The link to your content is here: https://advrider.com/f/search/73247991/

It's not as convenient as the admins restoring your watched threads (if that's even a possibility), but it's a hell of a lot easier than trying to go through each subforum and finding the threads one by one.
    jlevers likes this.
  5. barnyard

barnyard Verbal tactician Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Weird. Does not look like you have been banned recently and I am pretty sure that banning does the same thing.
  6. jlevers

jlevers Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    As far as I know, I haven't been banned...and it didn't happen until I tried to unfollow a few threads, so I'm guessing it was user error, and I somehow selected every thread when I thought I was just selecting a few. Not the kind of mistake I usually make, but I guess it happens :scratch