I got the ports in the new cylinder chamfered. The ring end gap is supposed to be .008 and was exactly that, right out of the package. I had ordered a new 12mm small end bearing. The package was right, but the bearing was 10mm. I had kept the OEM bearing, so I checked it out and reused it. The new cylinder has more cooling fins than the original, and without milling it down, no way does it clear the oil pump. I remounted the stator, installed and torqued the rotor after making a holding tool from an old Ford fan clutch wrench. I deleted the oil pump, and will just premix. At least I won't worry about if the pump is working, and it cleans up the appearance. Reinstalled a pump will be easy if I change the cylinder, and may do so in the future. So, the cylinder is on, the shrouds cleaned, painted and reinstalled. The exhaust will need a little work. I think some bracket slotting, and fiddling will take care of it. Had to stop and source, pick up, and deliver a compressor for a job, so that blew the rest of my day. Tomorrow, I tackle the pipe again. The welded on bracket on the pipe puts the pipe about 1/4" too far forward to line up. If I can get that done, the next is roughing in the electrical. Some parts have to go in places different from where the donor harness came from.