1. Hey everyone, We’re going to start a weekly email to surface interesting threads in the forums. No worries, you can easily unsubscribe if you don’t find it interesting. If you’re like me, it’s nice to have someone willing to poke around a big community like ours and find the most interesting stuff. Saves time and I hate missing something great. It worked really well when we had someone discovering the best photos for the home page rotation back in the day. And if you have something fascinating to post, maybe this email does everyone some good by getting it noticed. Let us know what you think when you get it. Your feedback will make it better as we go (thread). Thanks! Baldy & rudy1220
    Dismiss Notice

Somewhere over the Rainbow

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by Esteban, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Esteban

Esteban Banned

Oddometer:
    San Isabel and Rio Grande National Forests have always demonstrated a different attitude towards motorized recreation in comparison to White River and Arapaho & Roosevelt National Forests. Go figure.. ?!
  2. Hayduke

Hayduke ///SAFETY THIRD///

Oddometer:

That's Tyler... he's a good dude. Our local Moto trail crew is out there working all the time, but they still can't keep up. It's good to have some riders in the FS, IMHO. :thumb
  3. Hondo

Hondo What if it's a Samsquanch?

Oddometer:
    :bow

Great report Esteban!
  4. GnarlyKarle

GnarlyKarle aka: ici_moto

Oddometer:

Good seeing you again Steve and nice to meet you Dan. Funny I think I have most of the same photos on my camera. Your right about Hayden Pass, I must have ping-ponged off of every big rock on the way up.

:clap

-dk