South America in a Jawa 350

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by erik350, Jul 26, 2006.

1. erik350

erik350 adventurer

Oddometer:
    the Humahuaca gorge in the Jujuy province, the rock formations are quite nice.
  2. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the updates and the great pics :thumb

Keep it coming and best wishes for a continued safe ride :beer

:lurk
  3. erik350

erik350 adventurer

Oddometer:
    Back at home. 6 months,23 days and 30.000km in a 15 years old two stroke. Not a single problem with the bike in all the travelling. I`m happy to be among family and friends again, but a part of me is already missing the travelling sensations. Well, I think I`ll stay here in order to finish my university carrer and work a bit and in two or tree years hit to road again , maybe to Europe, to visit the Jawa factory in Czech Republic. That would be cool!!! thanks you all for your nice comments and if somebody is riding in Argentina, remember you have a friend in Villa Carlos Paz, Cordoba, Argentina. See you.:clap
  4. db DL1000

db DL1000 goober

Oddometer:
    An excellent account of your travels, Eric!!! Thoses pictures you posted are sooo inviting ... maybe someday.

Vaya con Dios,
    db
  5. theturtleshead

theturtleshead Tits on a fish

Oddometer:
    Well done Eric,not a problem weith a fifteen year old two stroke,makes me laugh after all the sad stories with blown back shocks,fucked up back brakes etc etc on the BMW,S and Kawasaki,s and so on,just goes to show all the folks out there that it,s about having ganas de hacerlo and not about flash bikes!!!
    Despatch riders of the world unite!!!:clap
  6. Lornce

Lornce Lost In Place

Oddometer:
    Erik,

Muchas gracias, this has been one of the most enjoyable travel reports I've had the pleasure to follow in a long while. Your photos are wonderful and your zest and joy in the adventure of travel are obvious in each view.

El gusto es mio, amigo,
    Lorenzo
  7. Shlongdistance

Shlongdistance SHLONGDISTANCE

Oddometer:
    Erik,
    i loved your report. I spent some time in Argentina in 1998. I loved it there. I hope to go there again someday to spend some time in Qulimes.
  8. cub

cub Adv-wannabe

Oddometer:
    Great thread! :clap