Southern Eye's Trail (IL/IN)

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by Old 179, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Cline.matt1

Cline.matt1 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    So is there just 4 tracks now? instead of the many broken up pieces there were at first?
    Old 179 likes this.
  2. Old 179

Old 179 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sorry for any confusion. This SET is evolving and went thru some growing pains. You have the options. If you have a GPS that handles 10,000 point track (exact recorded ride track) you can use the 4 - Hoosier Loop 10,000 point max tracks (page 1). You can also use the 8 - 500 point tracks (similar to the LN, HNF, SHAT, and others ride 500 point tracks) (page 15).

I have that "new" Ohio River Corridor that run's off the above tracks down to Old Shawneetown following the Ohio River. (Page 20)

Also have that St Francisville to Cave in Rock track which will be renamed Wabash River Corridor in January when I update all of this in January (page 15).

Shawnee National Forest- Currently have two temp tracks, I need to proof ride what I had set up from 3 1/2 days of scouting last month. I will then combine this into two permanent tracks with a short temp track which will be part of next years work.

*** Planning on being at both HNF & LN. Please look me up (or Tenbrook) for those "SET" stickers. Requirement is you had to ride some of it! ***

Thanks for the question!
    Old 179
  3. Cline.matt1

Cline.matt1 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Ok just clarifying that if I downloaded the GPX from page 1 it should be 4 tracks only. I do see a very short track called "1 Hoosier Loop" its like 160 ft according to Gaia. This gives me 5 tracks.
  4. Old 179

Old 179 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    That short piece was a afterthought that I was working with. Just disregard that 160 ft track.

Hope you enjoy the tracks!

Old 179