1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Southward Ho!

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Bumpy ahead, May 11, 2010.

1. robbymilo

robbymilo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Nice track Bro.. Kinda like this track, less similar with 8th n 9th track at Lembang..

Anywey... after heard the cyclist, do u really want to go back... u eager to finished the track.. :D (hopw u understand my word hehehehe)
  2. Bumpy ahead

Bumpy ahead Bumpy Ahead

Oddometer:
    Well, not really. Rather than that, its getting late in the afternoon, my cousin was also not able to ride any further. We had fallen a few times on the way there, so my cousin's bike suffered slight damage, such as riser handlebar is loose and slightly bended clutch lever.

Unfortunately, we had not any chances to shot moments when we fall, we were too busy to help each other. Besides, the path was fully occupied with our bikes so not enough room to take a shot, it's just didn't come across our mind. And also his bike tires were only on-road purposes, it just can not through.
  3. erwe

erwe Adventurer

Oddometer:
    OMG... :eek1 :eek1 :eek1

wanker... :rofl
  4. Bumpy ahead

Bumpy ahead Bumpy Ahead

Oddometer:
    erwe, you bent. :lol3:lol3:lol3:lol3
  5. deaninkl

deaninkl Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Bumpy Ahead,

fantastic report and pictures, and great spirit to do that trip on little road bikes. Memang kemauwan Indonesia tak mudah di hentikan. Looks like teritory for my old KX 125 that I had in jakarta in 1983-84 perfect for those road.

Thanks for sharing.
    Dean in KL
  6. Bumpy ahead

Bumpy ahead Bumpy Ahead

Oddometer:
    Thank you for stopping by deaninkl. In 1983-84 we might have not obtained permission to drive motorcycle, we're just kids, most of us probably are cycling our mini bike and your KX really suitable for this route, I really was thinking of buying KLX. :rofl
  7. Marshallblank

Marshallblank Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    misi um.. numpang tenguk.... eh ad putu baru..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]