Southwest Adventure Fest, March 16-18, Kingman AZ

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by mkitchen, Jan 21, 2018.

1. mkitchen

mkitchen Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Southwest Adventure Fest - All adventure bikes welcome.... Held at the Saddle Sore Ranch on the western edge of Arizona. March 16-18th, 2018. For more info, visit

www.SouthwestAdventureFest.com

This is not my event but I am familiar with Saddle Sore Ranch and know that this is going to be a fun event. I have been scouting routes throughout the Black Mountains, Cerbat Mountains and the Hualapai Mountains and look forward to sharing the routes.

Saddle Sore Ranch offers camping and RV sites but no power. Being self sufficient is the key here. There are two RV parks just a few miles up the road but you really don't want to miss the camp activities. There will be different ride choices each day. The rides are "rider choice" with gathering points for each ride at camp.
    It would be great to see some ADV folks at the event.
    Mikey

This location, Saddle Sore Ranch, puts us close to the north end of the Arizona Peace Trail and the NVBDR (of which I hope to be able to ride this year).
    Mikey
    NSFW and Hi-De-Ho like this.
  2. BikeBuilders

BikeBuilders n00b

Oddometer:
    This is gonna be a fantastic time. Guided and Self-Guided rides, nightly campfire parties, cook outs, games, activities and more.... Can't wait!

[​IMG]
    Hi-De-Ho likes this.
  3. Blaise W

Blaise W Long timer Super Supporter Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey Mike, thanks for the heads up on this event; sounds like fun. I'm going to pencil it in but I have guests here until the 16th and then the Noobs Rally shortly after, so debatable if i can get there. One way or another I want to get up there and see what you were talking about when we were in Pahrump!

The NVBDR sounds good too. When are you thinking of doing that?
  4. mkitchen

Oddometer:
    I haven't picked a date yet for the NVBDR but I have a friend that is bugging the heck out of me to get going on that ride. Being used to the heat, I may do it in early May. I hope you can make it out for the West Fest. It is going to be a lot of fun. More fun though with your smaller bike. The AT may be a handfull on the better trails.
    Mikey
    Blaise W likes this.
  5. michael.nichlos

michael.nichlos n00b

Oddometer:
    I'm going to try to go

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  6. mkitchen

Oddometer:
    Great, hope to see you there.
    Mikey
  7. 805gregg

805gregg Long timer

Oddometer:
    This sounds like fun, I've been wanting to do the NBDR this would be a good stop on the way, I looked at the web site, they have a lot of nerve calling it a Ranch, more like tables set up in the desert
    mkitchen likes this.