Special batch of Rade Garage Underseat Tank for the Super Enduro

Discussion in 'Dakar champion (950/990)' started by -DeMoN-, Apr 9, 2016.

?

would you purchase a Rade Garage underseat fuel tank for the 950 Super Enduro $400us?

1. Yes

79.4%
  2. No

20.6%
  1. LAKEMONSTER

LAKEMONSTER Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hello fellow Inmates, and SE owners ! Rade and myself were in touch with each other over a year ago collaborating on making sure his new underseat fuel cell would fit the number of SE Subframes i have braced. Measurements were sent and we have a compatibility.

I have also recently been using the very well made Mosko Moto reckless 80, and have developed a line of top rear racks that are Mosko 80 specific for the SE. Others are being produced for the 1090, 1190, and 1290.

The Mosko has a unique tapered section that outdates a number of square type top racks/plates out there, and these are being produced to fit the tapered section, big front buckles, and rear straps. My piece allows the soft bags to hang, and be supported like they deserve to ? Nice stuff Mosko !!

Now, i have been in touch with Rade again, and he is sending me the template that will allow the underseat tank be accessed by a strategically placed water jetted fuel cap access hole ?

The top rear plates will come Powdercoated, Machined spacers, and always Stainless steel fasteners. If you like what you see, and have any requests or preferences to accommodate your specific needs let me know, and i might be able to add it in with the Rade compatible design ?

We have a perfect tri-fecta of pieces, and vendors here- MV Motoventure Machine and Fabrication, the excellent Mosko Moto Reckless 80, and Rades long awaited underseat fuel cell !

Let me know your thoughts either here or at email- info@mvmotoventure.ca

My Summer has been great so far, hope yours is going the same Cheers, Mike.

Attached Files:

outbacktm, -DeMoN-, Dagjen and 3 others like this.
  2. alongat

alongat Fesh Fesh

Oddometer:
    Outstanding Mike!!!
  3. Jan Inge Sageie

Jan Inge Sageie Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Tank ordered! Rack (and tie down brackets replacing the rear foot pegs) for my Mosko Moto Reckless 80 is next.
    -DeMoN- likes this.
  4. GezwindeSpoed

GezwindeSpoed Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I marked my tank last week and would like to share it with you (it is in liters of course). Next thing on my list is to mark it while leaving the connection to the main tank open to get an estimate of fuel in both front and rear tanks.

IMG_20191106_164951.jpg
    Dracer35 likes this.
  5. GezwindeSpoed

GezwindeSpoed Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    And the result with the petcock open and filling up the front:

IMG_20191115_164126.jpg