spins, trips, rants, raves, fotos, messin around and all that kinda stuff....

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by mka, May 23, 2013.

1. black top bob

black top bob gray goat Supporter

Oddometer:
    Sorry bout your friend. Was it a cage?
  2. Frey Bentos

Frey Bentos Probably doing a drawing. Or scratching my arse.

Oddometer:
    yep.
  3. mka

mka Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    it's still quite the shock about Packie here, the closed casket and the wake where everyone stood about not knowing quite what to say or do, the whysnwhereforesntears.....
    hmmmmmmmmmmm
    Packie, will you ask the big fecker up there with da beard n flowin robes what the f**k is a goin' on
    puttin' in this stupid wee video thing from me last scoot monthorsoago, just to lighten da mood asitwere. it's sillyn'daftn'ricidiculous but sure wheresda harm in that
    look for a few 'fastcars' init about 1:17-1:23 - them was ferrrrrraris n such but can't be sure i was concentrating on a blonde i usedta know............

keep her lit, kiss her n hold her like you may never meet again, smell the flowers, taste the coffee, speak the truth, ask the question...............all that positive shit............hmmmm.........fuck it
  4. mka

mka Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    to continue with me scoot in Spain, the weather wasa closing in and darkening clouds abounded.
    i moved on in front of said darkness and soon hit on me crash point for the night....
    'twere a bit on the small side but mega panaromanic views and an outdoor bathroom
    [​IMG]
    as i lay on the superking luxury bed I took note of my travels thus far for the day................only 80 odd miles covered after almost 6 hours inda saddle with visits through Antequera, Colmenar, Trapiche, Portugalejo, Riogords, Villanueva de Cauche and other such exotic sounding places...
    soon enough I drifted on into slumber while peering out through the porthole window at the wondrous stars above....
    next day i had planned to do another of the bestbikingroads scoots through the parque natural montes de malaga....
    [​IMG]
  5. N-Id-Jim

N-Id-Jim Long timer

Oddometer:
    "next day i had planned to do another of the bestbikingroads scoots through the parque natural montes de malaga...." yea yea yea thats what i was planning for tomorrow as well but a big fooking snow drift is blocking my path over the mountain now............ just living vicariously now. :D
    mka and black top bob like this.
  6. Frey Bentos

Oddometer:
    There's a fine arse on that yoke there MK. Like yourself, if I may be so bold.
  7. mka

mka Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    next dday i wuz up at the crack of breakfast time
    and i wuz headin a towards the coast for a change.........thru some green(ish) aforested area - the so called park natural....
    'twere hot out already, temp over 31 degrees early
    [​IMG]
    sorry bout this Jim............in your predicament i suggest netflix, they have a new feature of a picture of an open fire, you actually get warm from just lookin' at the fu*kin' thing.
    i'd had a few of these staples of the locality and was a wee bit flusterednconfused while readyingnsteadyin meself for me latest spin.
    [​IMG]
    i paid me bill at reception n headed on as i wuz in no mood for the allyoucanstomach breakfastburritokindathing...........itwere lookin at me lookin at it.......
    i know the room doesn't look like much...
    [​IMG]
    but the view was speeectacular...
    [​IMG]
    with all me possessions sittin apperched on me back an the sun ashinin' like f*uk i wuz gettin a bit dazed...........me gear was all black so that helped some but it all kinda agreed with me in some perversepiligrimmy way...
    [​IMG]

i woz soon gaining height (not me, the friggin roads woz going up the ways)
    [​IMG]
    and after some mega scooping round mountainy boreens i could kinda smell the sea
    [​IMG]
    twere luvlyncool and as i was stopped and stood there an unmarked cop car pulled over and one of the pricks proceeded to atethebollix offa me.............not a baldy clue did i have o what the fu*k he was so fu*kin' thick about but being the honourable kindabuck i am i let him gett all the steam outta himself soas he could calm the fu*k back down...after what seemed like foreeeeeeeevaaaah he landed his big greasy hole back into his car and spedoff...............hmmmm
    i stood there awhiles to think a bit about the aforementioned situation which had unrolled afore me........and i looked down the hill and could see his car scootin down below me...
    [​IMG]
    that be them in the silvery car there..........i realised they had been parked in a spot where i had previously passed and might a noticed i was going a smidgen over the allowed speedasitwere and when the buck went to the back o the bike upon spottin a small foreign paddy licence plate...well, that mighta been why he was all upset.............or maybe he was just hungry for his breakfast, perhaps we'll never know !
    i headed meself back inland to quieter pastures and got along just fine.
    headed into a wee villagio to see if i could purchase a buideal of water/aqua/agua.........tried me luck with these two citizens but neither would spill the beans...
    [​IMG]
    i thought youse wud like a photo of me lid and so without further adooo..........
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Jim, the odd random pic of bright sunlight is just for you, it'll warm you up and save the price of the Netflix subscription....you can thank me later !
    i was spottin' more n more of these bucks in the hills now...
    [​IMG]
    i'd been to Cortijo, Antequera, Loja, Archidona, Mollina and would end up in a bigg town called Osuna....
    i'd booked a place this time, well not quite booked, i found out where the hostel/hotel was and with a modicum of lucknbacknforwardnherenthere i eventually found the bed for the night. i had only done 150 miles or so but they were sticky twisty n hot miles...........hmmmmm
    [​IMG]
    Osuna, twere a bit town, so I have a few pics for you.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i found a waterin hole and got fed too, walked a bit n just cooled off as the natives came from their siestas...............still not a mobile/cell phone to be seen.............
  8. Frey Bentos

Oddometer:
    Me armpits were gumming up just reading that. Imagine being too hot? What a world we live in.
    Chris K, mka and black top bob like this.
  9. N-Id-Jim

N-Id-Jim Long timer

Oddometer:
    Sweet mka...! I do hope to fully repay you in-kind one fine day! :) Going skiing tomorrow.....
    black top bob likes this.
  10. black top bob

Oddometer:
    It's dark and cold here in the hollow. Showed the fancy pictures to the girls at the store and now they want to go to Spain...
    mka likes this.
  11. mka

mka Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Bob, not Spain, get them to come to this place............!!!
    it's wetnmuddynfustynallofdat but we'd give the girls a great time..........
    agus arais aris go dti an sceal......
    the town, itwere called Osuna, be's a biggish university town i'm thinkin'..............but no much westernised kinda locales such as mickyd's or burgerfling or anyodat...........no cell phone shops..........no much in da way o bars...............but i did find one..................i didndeednidid.
    i came to the logical conclusion to base meself here for a few days after sampling summa the nectar that comes outta these udders....
    [​IMG]
    sure i coulda been in a worsernbadderer place.
    i had a hankerin to be tryin out this thing i'd heard of, tapas...........so i gets the menu and fu*k me but i hasn't a freakin' clue what is what, it's not even all really in spanish but some locally dialecty prose............and no f*k'in pictures either....
    but i had a lash and got some bitsnpieces...............tasted grand but its kinda weird not knowin if the food is gonna be sweet or savoury till ya get a few chews of it...............got some funny looks too as i had mixed up the sequences as in savoury first - you get the idea...........
    i was so hungry not havin eatin proper for a few days, so i didn't give a munkys fu*k what anyone thought.
    [​IMG]
    just to give you an idea, this thing above was pure sweet and tasted of hunny....................hmmmmmmmmm..
    still the goldenny liquid was doing its job and i was feelin' the love !
    i got a pic of the place just for you incaseyouare down that way sometime.............it was mighty, but again no tourists/whiteys/foreign types udder than meself to be seen outnabout.
    [​IMG]
    so i went off to bed a happy hombre and shlept the shleep of the depraved and intoxicated..............tomorrow the sun will come out tomorrow........tomorrow tomorrow..............hmmmmmmmmmm
    basta.............enough................dormir bien hombres
  12. mka

mka Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    tis brutal cold here on the island, not freezing yet but with the fact that we live in 150% humidity it feels like you're riding a witch buck naked (if ya get me drift ), tis dark before it gets light n dark again, the morning feelslike the evening and it's feckin' hateful cos' eviry basterd is talkingbout christmastime and all dat drivel..................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh i cannae handle it......................give me sunshine give me heat
    so i puts some moe sunnydelightful pictures of Espana here.
    i slept well after me sojourn in the taverna even though i were beside some hens scratching about next morning.
    [​IMG]
    had me a breakfast of a yawn, a scratch and an awaywego..........
    soon i wuz out in the beautiful countryside and round corners this kinda stuff was givin' me a buzz....
    [​IMG]
    today, i would be travelling about 100 miles of pure undiluted sexuality and it would be taking me about 3 and a half hours.......
    this is about 8am and already me head is awaywiththefaeries................sounds pulsatin in me lid and sticky sticky roads.............it is almost perfect.......well, there's always room for someone to share it with....
    [​IMG]
    i was to make me way to a town called Ronda. it has a big bridge in the middle of a huge gorge. the bridge it were builted by the romans back in the day. passed through the parque natural sierra de grazalema too, very very nice place.
    [​IMG]
    Ronda was full full of tourists, mostly following guides round with umbrellas, shouting in ivery freakin language you could imagine, pretty cool to see all us humans with our differencesnsimilaritiesmixedin.
    [​IMG]
    walked round the town a bit just to get the vibeo the place.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

soon i was gettin a bit ofaheadache, wanted to be away from mefellowhumans and outinto the countryside again
    ...allofthe crush ofhumanitywasgittina bit much to deal with and the heatwaasgettinhotter.
    i had a lake to visit and a castle to climb up to but first was some drippynstickytarmac to be rolledon..............
    pulled in here was tempted to scoot over the hill n far away........gave intathetemptation asialwaysdo...........bumpoerthanitlooksthough.
    [​IMG]
    will go now and let you get done wot has to bedone, just wanted to share somesunny pics especiallyas there's no sun bout the place now...
  13. Nice Goat

Nice Goat higher is better

Oddometer:
    One day I'll have a monument like that with my ugly mug, telling the world how much I wanted to be a Chileno. :lol2
    mka likes this.
  14. N-Id-Jim

N-Id-Jim Long timer

Oddometer:
    That is glorious MKA!! I drove 400 miles home from Boise today puckering my ass on icy roads in the Blue Mtns of Oregon.. Just thinking of fine fun sunny days is nice as we sink into the depth of winter dark here
    mka likes this.
  15. black top bob

Oddometer:
    Hey MKA I have no idea what the fukhappenedto all them pics that came up and my dead brain doesn't know how to fixit. I only wanted to say that down the hill here it's colder than a well diggers ass. Thanks for the sunny pics.
    mka and N-Id-Jim like this.
  16. mka

mka Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hola
    the longwinded schamozzleofastory continues as we approach the darkest of days hereabouts.
    so i wuz making me way towards 'Zahara' on an absolutely amazing bitta road and the sun twere scorching nhotnsticky and i had to stop as i seen this acoming down towards me
    [​IMG]
    two kids with the biggest smiles i'd seen in a long while, oh and a horse too !
    this be the place and there were a castle atop it and o course i wud have to go to the top ofit cos dat's wot you do, isn'tit.
    [​IMG]
    again the castle is in the background
    [​IMG]
    these kids were the first peoples i'd met in hours, no cars, tractors, trucks, nothin' and get a look at the road turnsnsurface as they headed off on their clippetycloppety horsie
    [​IMG]
    OK it were time to climb to the top.....
    the lake below was a cool colour indeed but the heat at the top was hot, i wuz almost outta puff and not a sinner to share itwith !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    long ways down too
    [​IMG]
    not the most safety conscious place though
    [​IMG]
    having used up a whole seven point five minutes of me holiday going up therenwonderin why the fu*k anyone would, i got on me rothar and moved off
    one last look back - yup i has to admit i went upndown this road a few times and it just got sweeternsweeter
    [​IMG]
    headed off to prada del rey in a fuzz then on to grazalema, completed a circle n back again to zahara...........remember - no gps and more importantly no clue !
    [​IMG]
    was about six o clock and i wuz hungryzfu*k so i had me some peanutsnfantanwater (pilgrim) and filled the bike for about the fourth time that day
    considered lookin for a place to stay but no interweb and very isolated and eventually found an old spot, bit run down but amazing view..........it'd have to do for tonight.
    first - the view
    [​IMG]
    the downside was the place itself
    [​IMG]
    on closer inspection there was plenty of ventilation
    [​IMG]
    goodnight amigos................!
  17. black top bob

Oddometer:
    Pretty damn good photography-for an old guy.
    mka likes this.
  18. black top bob

Oddometer:
    Oh, and Merry Christmas to all.
    Shooby, mka and Chris K like this.
  19. Frey Bentos

Oddometer:
    numberplated.jpg
  20. Frey Bentos

Oddometer:
    Thought I'd resurrect this thread with apologies to the Author. Got a new bike. The old one was spending more time in bits on the garage floor whilst I stood over it swearing. I hope to get more miles on wee boreens and lanes this year.
    Lough Erne, County Fermanagh is the back-drop..
    numberplated2.jpg