spins, trips, rants, raves, fotos, messin around and all that kinda stuff....

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by mka, May 23, 2013.

1. N-Id-Jim

N-Id-Jim Long timer

Oddometer:
    Awesome as usual ! Now that you have had her pinned down for a while,,, would you still do it all over again with that little red mistress?
  2. mka

mka Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey Jim..................howsitgoin' ?
    slight interlude from me trip to spain.
    as for your question Jim i gotta say she is a keeper, love that wee bike, noisy, fiesty, fabulous ass, hot between my legs, always wantin' to go further, beautiful to look at, not too tall and not too small...................she's my dream girl !!
    i was outnabout last week, we had weather that had no rain init, a very unusual occurence hereaboutsindeed so i headed off round the greatnproud county of Donegal and i enclose a pic of my little red mistress for you to drool at
    [​IMG]
    i was outnabout in search of some relatives and eventually i tracked them down............we sat in the sun and chatted bout old times and the long ago and all those who we lost touch with.
    time drifted on in the warm breeze n eventually i had to say goodbye to those i loved.
    [​IMG]
    we said our sorrowful goodbyes, i could hear a plaintive violin in the distance....fading away...
    and we parted, again...............
    Frey Bentos and N-Id-Jim like this.
  3. N-Id-Jim

N-Id-Jim Long timer

Oddometer:
    Nice, we are getting our last rides in here as well..... from last weekend near wallawallawashington .. days like these will be getting rare around these parts. 20200920_090319.jpg
    mka and Frey Bentos like this.