Split from: The original adventure riders (and bikes!)

Discussion in 'The Perfect Line and Other Riding Myths' started by FredNomad, Dec 27, 2003.

1. FredNomad

FredNomad Adventurer

Oddometer:
    How many cylinders to you think this bike has?

How many drinks would you have to have before you'd be willing to be seen on it?

Moderator edit: I have split your off-topic out of the thread and put it here on TPL. You might wanna heed the advice you are offered below, you're rather quick on the trigger and this is not Jo Momma (yet). - zero-zero

Attached Files:

2. nomiles

nomiles Sledge-o-matic

Oddometer:
    48 and it's been posted many times, along with video of it running. How many drinks did you have to post that in this thread? :confused
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warren, I searched and searched that Central Camera site and couldn't come up with any 'old' film sizes? I will ask some camera collector friends if they can get any 828? I actually have a few rolls sitting here but it was out of date in Nov 1947 :):
  3. rapiti

rapiti IOR Veteran

Oddometer:
    Thanks, Webers! Along with all the others, I have really enjoyed the photos. Good luck with your book. I think you will find plenty of takers, here and elsewhere.

As for Fred tard, :arg

:arg :arg :arg

I couldn't have said it better myself.
  4. FredNomad

FredNomad Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Look. If you guys don't want something posted that might have been posted before, make a "don't post" list. Good grief.
  5. Team Dennis

Team Dennis Certified Troublemaker

Oddometer:

Easy Fred. Spend a little more time here. Get a feel for the place. It will all come naturally after that.
  6. DirtDOG

DirtDOG Same Dog, New Tricks

Oddometer:
    Fred, it's not that you posted it again, just think everyone's curious as to why in the hell you put it here. If you can read, it says Ride Reports and Pics, Pics, Pics ( of riding).
  7. richard cabesa

richard cabesa The Mayor Supporter

Oddometer:
    How did this end up with 115,000 views? :evil