Spring East Bay Mini-Tour & BBQ Sat may 15th

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by doc riverz, May 13, 2004.

1. doc riverz

doc riverz anatra di seduta

Oddometer:
    Yes, I know this is short notice. So beat me with a wet noodle as soon as you get a chance.

The San Francisco Northstars (one or 2 of us) will be taking a little street ride/BBQ on Sat. If you are interested in joining us here are the details:

Start point: FatApple's Restaurant & Bakery in El Cerrito
    7525 Fairmount Avenue
    El Cerrito, CA
    N37 54.245 W122 17.499
    510-528-3433
    Take the Central Ave exit east-bound off hwy 80 or 580, make a right on Carlson Bl. or San Pablo Av., and go 1 block and make a left on Fairmount Av. It’s about a mile up on the left side just before Fairmount Av. becomes Colusa Av.

When: This Saturday, May 15th, 0800. Clutches out at 0900. If you want time to eat a leisurely breakfast then get there early. They open at 0700.

End point: The palatial estate of yours truly at:
    N37 50.872 W122 08.334

We will be taking a little 150ish mile cruise through the East Bay roads that happen to be in my back-yard, followed by barbeque at The Casa. Some of these roads will be rough and tight. If you suck don't come.

The missus and I will be grilling up some burgers and have some snack items on hand. If you are a vegetarian we can do Boca burgers for you. I’ll also have a case of SNPA iced up. There is a Safeway (N37 50.131 W122 07.663) near my house in the shopping center at the intersection of Moraga Way and Moraga Rd. in, say it with me now, Moraga, where you can pick up some stuff after we get back to my place. If you wanna bring some stuff that would be very cool.

**Please advise if you are coming so we know how much food to get. Thanks!**

I can email Garmin GPS coordinates and the expected route to you if desired. Let me know. riverz@earthlink.net

Dave
  2. Andrew

Andrew Optimus Primer Super Moderator Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Damn short notice there, Doc. I'll be camped up in Gualala, hooning on King Ridge road and Tin Barn. But you have a nice day Saturday, and watch out for bicyclists on Skyline, eh?
  3. Lone*Star

Lone*Star Redneck loaned as SFITFN

Oddometer:
    Even though it's last minute and even though I do suck... I'm in. :thumb

I won't be able to stay much past the ride - got a Little League game to coach.

Thanks for the invite, Doc. :freaky
  4. doc riverz

doc riverz anatra di seduta

Oddometer:
    Cool! Please, you definitely do not suck! We should be done fairly early afternoon. See you at FatApples.
  5. ARRRGGGHHNUT

ARRRGGGHHNUT ARRGH! Rider

Oddometer:
    Come on admit it! he sucks...:freaky
  6. Bubba

Bubba Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Get back to work Mad Turk :whip
  7. Lone*Star

Lone*Star Redneck loaned as SFITFN

Oddometer:
    :flip :flip :flip