Spyder Rentals in Colorado?

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neepuk, Jun 14, 2014.

1. neepuk

neepuk Such a drag...

Oddometer:
    I have a good friend from out of state that can't ride two-wheelers anymore and owns a Spyder and rides regularly in her home state. She'll be out here for a few days near the end of July and would like to rent a Spyder... Is there anyone renting Spyders in the area? Thanks!
  2. tmm2good

tmm2good Arvada, CO

Oddometer:
    there is a few places in Denver and the springs that rent them, not sure about Redstone.

Colorado Powersports Rentals, Inc in the springs..719-282-1255

<TABLE class=nice-table cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TH width=215></TH><TH width=96></TH><TH width=159></TH><TH width=110></TH></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD vAlign=top></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class=campground></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class=campground></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>
    </TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>http://www.motorcyclecolorado.com/motorcycle_rentals.htm

Is a list of other places that rent, did not check them all for Spyders, Used to be a guy on Craiglist here in Denver that rented them.
  3. neepuk

neepuk Such a drag...

Oddometer:
    She's flying in to the Denver area and would be best to rent one down there... Thanks!

Any specific locations or recommendations appreciated. Thanks again!
  4. Oldwin1

Oldwin1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I was looking for this myself and I don't think anyone in Denver is renting Spiders unless Eagle rider has them. Most of the places that were renting were asking $250/day.
    Ron
  5. jjacoby

jjacoby G310GS Rider

Oddometer:
    I see this inquiry is from a few years ago! Are there any new leads for Spyder rentals in the Denver or Colo Springs areas? My father is coming to visit this summer and would like to rent one. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!