Stagecoach VIII

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by Scalzitti, Dec 6, 2004.

1. Scalzitti

Scalzitti Adventure Driven

Oddometer:
    I just read about an interesting gathering - - - check out this web site - - -

www.ldrphotos.com/stagecoach

Anyone interested in making the trek with me? I figure two or three days there and a little quicker back one and a half days. My spouse isn't going to be too happy about this latest crazy idea, but she'll really be mad if I'm not home for New Year's Eve.

The Stagecoach cafe will be serving food starting at 10 am on Dec 30th and the festivities seem to peak at noon with awards. I figure to be headed back home by 1 pm or so. That way we can be home for dinner and whatever with our spouses/significant others that evening 12/31.

Anyone interested let me know and we can start route planning now. Direct route is about 900 miles. If the weather is kind - no big storms - this could be a nice holiday diversion. Larry
  2. LIP

LIP Open Mouth and insert LEG

Oddometer:
    Larry:

I have the vacation time from work, and the shorties will be down in FLA with their biomom, so I might be able to make this with ya. You planning any side trips or just down for the meal and back. I hear there are some cool places to ride down South.

Keep me posted,

LIP
  3. Scalzitti

Scalzitti Adventure Driven

Oddometer:
    Lip,

I figure on leaving Monday (12/27) or Tuesday (12/28), taking two or three days to get there. I'm not in any great hurry to get there. I usually travel on interesting two lane roads and would like to figure in a few side trips. Over the next week, I'll work up a route. If you have any suggestions for roads throw them out. It'd be great to have company, thanks for speaking up!
  4. LIP

LIP Open Mouth and insert LEG

Oddometer:
    Larry:

Check your PM's and contact me.

LIP