1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale *Stellar* 2016 BMW R 1200 GSA LC, 11K miles, $14,800 + extras

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Norsman, Mar 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norsman

Norsman ...a GSophile

Oddometer:
    Quik look:
    1. 2016 BMW 1200 GSA LC
    2. 11,032 miles
    3. Price $14,800.
    4. Located in Stevens Point, WI
    5. Link to all PICSs
    6. Most after market parts you see included, see below.
    7. Title in hand
    Teaser pic for those that like to skim... interested, please keep reading.
    [​IMG]

Up for sale, my 2016 BMW R1200 GSA LC with 11,032 miles. I am the original owner purchased from Tytlers BMW near Appleton and Greenbay WI and all service has been done there... all. This is one of many bikes I ride so it has never left the state of WI, never off-road other than occasional typical WI dirt roads, never ridden on salty roads, never dropped, always garaged, not left outside while at work. New Beemer Boneyard battery at 10,966 miles on 11/5/2019, last oil change/service at 10,200 miles on 11/5/2019, new Metzler Tourance tires at 8,040 miles on 3/17/2018.

It HAS the the following...
    1. Premium package
    2. Touring package
    3. Shift assist pro
    4. ABS pro
    5. ESA suspension
    6. Tire pressure monitoring
    7. Keyless ride
    8. LED headlight and auxiliary lights
    9. BMW GPS prep and Navigator V included

Sale DOES includes the following.
    1. Akrapovic exhaust
    2. Corbin seats
    3. GIVI panniers, top box, racks and liners
    4. Altrider crashbar support
    5. SW motech bar risers
    6. GIVI tank bag and ring
    7. MRA screen, ZTechnik screen or stock screen
    8. Ztechnik headlight guard
    Note: I have the stock seat, luggage rack and wind screen.

Other parts I will sell if wanted (parts sitting in box)
    1. Touratech radiator guards
    2. Denali CANBus, split sound bomb, light bar, and D4's
    I could potentially assist with pick up from an airport near us (many options) or help with delivery (I have a trailer) a half day drive from us (my time is limited for this).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Norsman

Norsman ...a GSophile

Oddometer:
    Updated, price includes aftermarket parts listed above....panniers, heated Corbin, Akrapovic etc. I decided I don't want to mess around with taking parts off and selling them separately. More pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    SFDemo and StanBo like this.
  3. dseip29

dseip29 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Good morning. I see in the other set of pictures there are quite a few different seats. What ones are included in the sale? Are there any that include a back rest option. Just curious. Thanks
  4. Norsman

Norsman ...a GSophile

Oddometer:
    The stock seat and Corbin Seat are included in the sale, there is no back rest option.

On a side note... I was messing around on the DJI Mimo app today and made this cheesy video...
    pike likes this.
  5. dseip29

dseip29 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    That video is fantastic. You clearly take care of your things for sure. When I purchased my last gs from 3 hours away the guy made a video for me pointing out even the most minor flaws on the bike. Just so I knew exactly what I was getting. Are there any scratches or dings that you know of? Wheels are ok. I’m sorry to be a pain but just want to know what Im looking at.
  6. Norsman

Norsman ...a GSophile

Oddometer:
    There are no scratches, dings or chips on the blue paint that I know of. The cross bar on the center stand looks like it has been sand blasted, the newer bikes now have a plastic piece over that. I don't think there are any chips on the engine front case. It has never been dropped or tipped over. I'll make a walk around vid for you soon and look for blemishes. The panniers have general use scratches (mostly on the tops) as you'd expect on aluminum.

Edit... here is the walk around.

7. Norsman

Norsman ...a GSophile

Oddometer:
    Sold.
    AdamChandler likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.