Stockbridge Mi.All Clubs Day

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by pbarmy, Sep 8, 2011.

1. pbarmy

pbarmy Long timer

Oddometer:
    Sept 18th.Anyone headin there?
  2. fastdadio

fastdadio Still gettin faster

Oddometer:
    I might. I live close to Stockbridge. It's a nice area to ride. I wont know until I get up and have some coffee, check the weather, check the honey-do list and see which way the wind blows me. I will recommend it to anyone considering it. Dont let the "clubs" thing in the title put you off, it's not a pirate thing at all. It's a laid back event in a park setting in a laid back town. Nice crowd with an intresting mix of people and bikes passing through. Go there, and you will enjoy youself.
  3. Jmarkwolf

Jmarkwolf Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I went despite the weather forecast and had a great time. The weather forecast was rainy, but the radar showed the rain mostly north and south of the event, so I took a chance. Didn't get wet at all. Even suffered some sunshine.

I had never heard of it before and live only 20 miles away. It's held in the town square, with plenty of parking in cordoned off streets. I'd say there were approx 500 bikes, maybe much more. Most of the bikes were HD's, and BMW's, with a lot of crotch rockets and some antiques. Mine was the only DR650 however.

The most interesting part were the exhibitors bikes. Antiques, old 70's 2-stroke enduros, old military bikes, an ancient Flanders they were trying to start for the crowd, barn finds, etc.