Stonewall Jackson Lake Park WV - reccomendations?

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Northeast, Southeast & Florida' started by bumknee, Oct 2, 2007.

1. bumknee

bumknee Work Hard, Play Hard

Oddometer:
    A couple of Yankees form <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Cleveland</st1:place></st1:City> heading to Stonewall Jackson Lake Park for the weekend. It is going to be a short trip. Take the day off and ride down Friday and home Sunday afternoon. Thinking about heading East from camp on Saturday towards Seneca? Riding close to the park on Sunday before we have to head home. Were on GS’s and my buddy is a novice so I need to show him some good stuff but nothing that is going to scare the shit out of him or get us in too deep.:evil
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    Just getting out of the flat terrain is going to be a real treat.
    <o:p></o:p>
    Any recommendations?
    <o:p></o:p>
    <st1:City w:st="on">Cleveland</st1:City> is no riding <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Mecca</st1:place></st1:City>, but you can come up here to see the Indians in the world series (hopefully) or check out the Rock and Roll hall of fame – and I’ll return the favor!

2. bumknee

bumknee Work Hard, Play Hard

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]