Storage in San Diego

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by Malaleche, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Malaleche

Malaleche Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey All! Looking to store my KLR650 in SD or SoCal from November 2019 to June 2020, preferably near the San Diego Airport.

I am in a bit of a predicament. I live in Toronto. I am riding Baja in October 2019 and flying home from San Diego on October 20th. But I don't have time to ride my bike back to Canada. Soooo, I want to leave my bike in SD and come back in the spring to get it.

Anyone have the corner of their garage that they can rent me or know of a cheap storage place?
  2. Niuka.de

Niuka.de n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi Malaleche,

did you get an answer?

At the moment, we are in Mexico, next stop will be the Baja. We are also trying to find a storage in San Diego for 2 bikes for 3-6 months.
    Thanks a lot for your mail.

Safe ride,

Nici and Kai
  3. esteyes

esteyes n00b

Oddometer:
    i think i can help you guys out. fwiw i have been a longtime thumpertalk member and a longtime lurker on adv. i live in Escondido. not near the airport but would have no problem coming down to get you when you landed.

neil sturtevant 1985glennaire@gmail.com
  4. Niuka.de

Niuka.de n00b

Oddometer:
    Good Morning,

thanks for your message. We wrote you an email from my private email k**.***anz@yahoo.com a few days ago. Please check.
  5. esteyes

esteyes n00b

Oddometer:
    malaleche. did you find a place?

neil