Sullivan Glove Company offering 25% off ... AMERICAM MADE Deerskin & Leather Gloves!!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by RTinNC, Mar 22, 2020.

1. RTinNC

RTinNC Long timer

Oddometer:
    No affiliation to Sullivan Glove Company but just passing this along.

Sullivan Glove Company is offering 25% off all online purchases (to keep the lights on and keep employees paid) of their American Made gloves.

They offer deerskin, leather and buffalo gloves and I have used these for years and love them.

Promo Code is 25OFF .... and pretty sure shipping is free too!

https://www.sullivanglove.com

Here is e-mail I received.

[​IMG]

25% OFF THE ENTIRE SITE

We are discounting the entire online store to try and keep employees working to support their families during this COVID-19 crisis. If you need a new pair or pairs of gloves, now is a good time to pick some up on sale and help keep American families working through these tough times. We believe that small business is the backbone of this country and every day we go to work making great gloves we display our patriotism. If you love your Sullivan gloves, please share this promo code with family and friends!​

Sullivan Glove Co :: US Made :: Bend, OR
    PJveetwin likes this.
  2. Emmett

Emmett Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    RT, thanks for the tip about the sale on Sullivan gloves. I have favor to ask.

Can you please post a photo of the palm of your Sullivan gloves? I'm very curious about their palm construction, and Sullivan does not have any photos of the palms of their gloves.

Thanks in advance, Emmett
  3. RTinNC

RTinNC Long timer

Oddometer:
    Here you go. The palms are single thickness but I have heard deerskin is more abrasion resistant than leather. All I know is they seem to work ... I've tested them twice :(: I look like the long gauntlets as I can tuck them under my jacket and they stay put.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. Emmett

Emmett Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks RT!
  5. RTinNC

RTinNC Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey Emmett ... I was looking at the Sullivan site and if you are looking for a glove with extra palm layer check out the Montanna. Says it's heavier deerskin and has a 2nd layer in the palm.
    Emmett likes this.
  6. PJveetwin

PJveetwin LD-Ordie Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks for sharing, Who doesn't like deals!! Ended up buying their Buffalo gauntlet's
  7. RTinNC

RTinNC Long timer

Oddometer:
    Got a note from the owner Jake Peterson and he is thrilled and very appreciative with he response he's gotten for the few sites I shared this on. Great support !!
    yosso likes this.