Supertrapp IDS2 on '03 KTM Adventure

Discussion in 'Thumpers' started by creeper, Jan 30, 2004.

1. dagwood

dagwood Banned

Oddometer:
    "
    "

it aint a two stroke damnit ...stop putting castor oil in the damn tank. :rolleyes
    Kids, they never learn :baldy
  2. Gerg

Gerg The Destroyer

Oddometer:
    Pipes don't go back to another color once they've turned (well, maybe sometimes). Poping is probably an air leak in the exhaust. Soot is cuz you're running rich. BUT I just looked at mine and I've got black soot with stock jetting and stock exhaust :dunno

I'm going to get the Supertrapp and tune away. I'll seal the pipe with the copper silicone. Seems to work well on the BMW. But then I've got the air port on my head so sealing the pipe is probably not going to help.

Gerg
    sorry I snitched you off :evil
  3. meat popsicle

meat popsicle Ignostic

Oddometer:
    no worries - these guys would find out sooner or later that I'm inept. :loaded
  4. Velocibiker

Velocibiker Adventure Antagonist

Oddometer:
    Coulda been. Guess I would have been a bit cranky. Was expecting a friend from nearby to show up. Plans got screwed so I ended up packing up and going there. Missed out on Saturday night festivities :cry . Didn't sleep well... :twitch blah blah blah.

Still had a great time. Also learned that I got to be careful riding with lasvegasrider (Mike) :lol3 . MadBrit is one hell of a nice guy. Actually - everyone I met & talked to was "good people".
  5. meat popsicle

meat popsicle Ignostic

Oddometer:
    Bummer! You coulda stood around the campfire in the rain with the rest of us palookas gettin shitty! :lol3 We coulda used a few more troopers, it got kinda lonely after, oh maybe 1 or 2am. Get up at 7am and get some greasy food to quiet da beast waking in your gut. (am I bummin you out?) :D

Yup, didn't meet anyone I would steer clear of in the future. Well, a few wingnuts that were kinda hard to follow but I am just as cabable as they are I suppose. :rolleyes
  6. Velocibiker

Velocibiker Adventure Antagonist

Oddometer:
    Have ya taken a look and LVRs pictures? See me in the vertically challenged position in the snow? Yeah, I had a GREAT time!! :lol3 Funny, I was just puttin' through the snow and got to ALMOST the end before the front washed out on me...{{DUMP}}. Thankfully that was the only time I had to pick up the tanker. Although, slogging and pushing it through all the other snow crossings sure wore me out....
  7. the_captain

the_captain Adventurer

Oddometer:
    The last note is good advice in all areas of life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk