1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

SuperTune Motorsports in Colorado (Arvada)

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by RocketJohn, Sep 14, 2005.

1. RocketJohn

RocketJohn Hook em' Horns!

Oddometer:
    SuperTune Motorsports in Colorado (Arvada)

One of my great friends here in Colorado is opening a service shop in the Arvada area, and just wanted to vouch for his riding and service skills and him as a person.

A note about his business:

The new SuperTune web site is up!
    Check out: www.supertunemotorsports.com

It's small beginnings, but we have first presence on the Internet!
    Look for edits, additions, and more business and services information coming soon.

Business is starting to come in. I am scheduling bikes for service and students riding sessions over the next couple of weeks.

On the service side, recent customers are very happy with the results of repairs and tuning.

A couple of riding students are already reporting enjoying their newly practiced skills. Some are getting recognition from their riding friends.
    It's always rewarding to have smiling customers! Referrals are appreciated.

I am looking for store-front locations close to home and the front range mountains that would suit short- and long-term plans and goals. I'm balancing ambition with reality for what I should invest to set up a shop. I have some ideas (dreams!) that I want to build up to.

Increasing reality is the ambition!

Thanks to all who have helped and supported getting this started.
    Keep checking the web site for updates.
    I welcome your suggestions, too.
    Thanks,
    Mike Schweitzer