1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Suzuki DR250/DR350 part out

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by [email protected], Mar 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff@TheQuadShop

[email protected] TAT survivor

Oddometer:
    I'm parting out a 91 DR250S, most all of the parts are interchangeable with DR350's. I'll be adding more parts to the list as I pull them from the bike. All prices are shipped to the lower 48 states only, I'm near Louisville KY if you'd like to pick something up.

Complete headlight with ADVmonster LED conversion. Way better than stock! SOLD

OEM muffler, needs to be sanded and repainted but it's solid and unmodified. SOLD

OEM header, needs to be sanded and repainted but it's solid and unmodified. SOLD

Aluminum guard set F&R rotor, R master, R caliper. Not beat up at all, would polish out like new. Hardware included SOLD

SE matched case set, great condition. $135 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DR250SE bottom end, spins and shifts smooth, a little chain derailment damage but no leaks. $225 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DR250SE head and valve cover with rockers. The rockers and cam journals are excellent. This motor dropped a valve and scuffed up the chamber some but it doesn't look like it got into the valve seats. $125 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Left side side cover with stator for SE models with stator and starter gears. $89 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rear grab bars, the 3 on the bottom are aluminum. Blue one is sold. $25 shipped

[​IMG]

Rear brake caliper, bracket, master cylinder and hoses. Works good, no damage. $35 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Left side plate from the 98 dirt model, very nice condition other than the one small mark near the back. It's not a hole, just a divet. SOLD

Brand new seat cover for all 1990-1999 DR250 and DR350's. SOLD

Rear wheel with rotor and sprocket. As I understand it, this is a nice 18" upgrade for DR650's. It is true and the bearings spin smooth, it does have 1 missing spoke. The rotor has some wear but still lots of life left. There is scuffs on the rim from tire levers. Spacers are included. SOLD.

Front wheel in really nice condition, the scuffs are very minimal. No cracks, bends or loose spokes. The rotor has lots of life left, bearings feel pretty good. SOLD

Passenger pegs with bolts. Good shape but could use a coat of paint. SOLD

Headlight shroud. Excellent condition, 9 out of 10, no scratches, just a slight sticker chip. SOLD

Right side number plate. Very good condition except for a couple small scuffs. SOLD

Kick start conversion assembly. This is the parts that you need to add a kick starter to your e start DR250 or DR350. The only other things that you will need are a new shaft seal 09283-20044 $3.87 and a clutch cover gasket 11482-14D03 $13.03. This is an easy swap with basic hand tools, I can provide instructions if you need them. SOLD.

DR250 complete head and cam with manual decompression in very good condition, came from a good running bike. No signs of oil starvation, did not smoke. SOLD

Clutch assembly from 91 S model, great shape. The plates are in spec and there's no wear on the basket to speak of. Did not slip. SOLD

Rear turn signal in great shape, no cracks or cut wires. SOLD

Front fender in excellent condition, no scratches, stains or cracks. If this doesn't sell, I'll put it on my personal bike. SOLD

Rear fender, not quite as nice as the front but still in very good shape. No cracks, just some very minor scuffs. SOLD

Rear fender extension, excellent condition. SOLD

Stator and cover from the 98 dirt model. SOLD

Complete dirt model main harness. Nothing has been cut, removed or modified. $35 shipped

[​IMG]

Shifter mechanism. If your DR isn't going into gear easily, this is most likely your issue. $30 shipped

[​IMG]

Regulator rectifier, should work on any S model. SOLD

CDI box for a dirt model. SOLD

Clutch cover with bolts. No cracks or leaks but could use a coat of paint. SOLD

Right side crank case half with oil pump, good bearings. No cracks or leaks. SOLD

Unmodified air box with intake and cage. If you know these bikes, you know that these are getting very hard to find in original condition. Edit, side door found and included. SOLD

Front fork assembly, good condition, not leaking as of right now but always a good idea to replace the seals. Compression and preload adjustable, 15mm axle. SOLD

Dirt model tank, it's in really nice shape considering it's age. It does have a few light scuffs and very slight yellowing as seen in the pics. Comes with petcock, cap and brackets. SOLD

Compression and rebound adjustable shock from a 98 dirt model. It's in excellent shape with no signs of leaking. These are a great upgrade if you have a street model DR. Hard to find SOLD

Chain guide and guard from a dirt model. Far stronger than the plastic one that comes on the street models. SOLD

TM33 Pumper carb, throttle, cables and boots from a 98 DR350 dirt model. This is everything you need to swap your street CV carb to a pumper carb. It came from a good running bike. Almost no wear on the slide. SOLD
  2. Alaska1WD

Alaska1WD Long timer

Oddometer:
    I suppose it's too much to ask for a transmission, but if by chance you are selling, I'll buy. Dibs :)
  3. Jeff@TheQuadShop

Oddometer:
    PM sent
  4. brownvv

brownvv Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I bet that's why he is parting it out....
    [email protected] likes this.
  5. brianpeck

brianpeck Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Might have an extra airbox door if someone purchases your airbox assembly and needs the door...
  6. mentolio

mentolio King of the island of unwanted toys...

Oddometer:
    I'll take that right side crankcase half for $45 shipped!
    PM sent.
  7. deaconjones

deaconjones Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Off topic, sorry but what camera/lighting are you using? Great detailed pics!
  8. Jeff@TheQuadShop

Oddometer:
    It just an iPhone 11 Pro
    deaconjones likes this.
  9. Inquilino

Inquilino Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I want the Front and Rear fender, also the CDI
  10. Jeff@TheQuadShop

Oddometer:
    Great, sending PM
  11. Paranoid_android74

Paranoid_android74 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Dang it! Right side cover is already sold?
  12. Jeff@TheQuadShop

Oddometer:
    No, the clutch cover is still available.
  13. Paranoid_android74

Paranoid_android74 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Sorry, I meant the side number plate.
  14. Jeff@TheQuadShop

Oddometer:
    Oh yeah, that was the first piece that sold.
    Paranoid_android74 likes this.
  15. Jeff@TheQuadShop

Oddometer:
    Do you still want these @Inquilino ?
  16. mentolio

mentolio King of the island of unwanted toys...

Oddometer:
    Got the engine case half yesterday, very happy with the condition of the oil pump (main reason I bought it). I think the rear-most transmission bearing (which I also need) may clean-up nice too. Great deal man, thanks a lot!
  17. Jeff@TheQuadShop

Oddometer:
    Your welcome, thank you!
  18. Alaska1WD

Alaska1WD Long timer

Oddometer:
    I think I have a right side plastic fairing in really good shape, pm me!
    Paranoid_android74 likes this.
  19. thechief86

thechief86 jack of all daniels

Oddometer:
    I'd love to have a stock muffler if you have one? My bike is a 99 dirt model 350...
  20. Jeff@TheQuadShop

Oddometer:
    Sorry I sure don't.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.