Hey, I've been a long time lurker but I figured that posting my build here might be nice. Basically, I've been struggling with mental health due to work induced stress. I work as a music producer so the hours are really long (a short day is like 12 hours), and it's all very performance based so there's some serious chronic anxiousness going on. Anyway, I needed something to do that wasn't work to sort of force me to relax a bit and get my head somewhere else, soooo, I decided to build a bike. I used to work as a designer before so it seemed like the ultimate design project. The donor is a '91 Suzuki DR650 RSE, it was in good enough condition, a bit of rust here and there, but in general it was fine. I haven't really decided where I want it to go in the end, it doesn't really matter, the sole purpose is to do something different and enjoy the process of making something. I'm not looking to change the ride height or stance since I don't want the project to end up in a lot of boxes, but I'll modify the sub-frame at the very least. My preliminary budget is (converted from Swedish currency, so maybe not super accurate) ≈ Handlebars ≈ 80 USD Headlight ≈ 80 USD Tail light ≈ 40 USD Indicators ≈ 100 USD Home made seat ≈ 220 USD Gauges ≈ 100 USD Mirrors ≈ 40 USD Tank ≈ 250 USD Motogadget M-unit (I know it's a bit lazy but the neatness is just sooooo sweet) ≈ 300 USD Motogadget M-button ≈ 50 USD Grips ≈ 30 USD A lot of stuff I've failed to mention ≈ 500 USD Not sure if I'll change to a LiPo Battery, seems nice but I'm a bit worried about the cold, being that I'm in Sweden. I really like the 90's flavor of the original design, so it was with a bit of a heavy heart that I started tearing it apart. Removing screws and bolts that's been chilling there since '91 wasn't the most pleasurable experience, especially since I didn't have a drill or saw, but with a lot of sweat, cursing and McGyver-ing I got it stripped down. Now I just gotta remove the tank and then I'm going into Photoshop to start figuring out the new design.