1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold SW Motech Hard Luggage from 2010 KTM 990 SMT

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by AbeWhat, Oct 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AbeWhat

AbeWhat Fear is the mind killer

Oddometer:
    KTM Branded Side and Top cases from SW Motech. Also includes the cargo rack behind the passenger seat, and all necessary hardeware. Dinged up in a few spots but still fully functional. Extra keys and lock included. I just finished a 3000 mile trip with camping gear and clothes and these cases fit everything no problem. They are just more storage than what I will need. Looking for $300 Or Best Offer plus shipping or meeting somewhere in CO. Trades for KTM 990 stuff, soft bags, etc.

box 1.png

box 2.png

box 3.png

box 4.png
  2. LilYoda

LilYoda Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    That's dirt cheap. If I wasn't on the other side of the world, I'd take them. They should sell fast
  3. Flick311

Flick311 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    PM sent
    AbeWhat likes this.
  4. AbeWhat

AbeWhat Fear is the mind killer

Oddometer:
    They sold locally so they are not available anymore. Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.