1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Want to buy Tall person adventure jacket and pants

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by Jh321, Jan 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jh321

Jh321 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I am looking to buy an adventure jacket and pants (BMW Rallye, KLIM, Rev'it, Dainese, etc) that would fit a long leg/armed 6' 1" person who usually wears a size medium in shirts or 30/34 pants. A 106 or 102 in BMW or "tall" sizes with extra inseam in other brands would be ideal. I am open to more "lose" gear to layer under.

I'm open to anything so please post what you have!
  2. VmaxChuck

VmaxChuck Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    I have a set of Tourmaster gear, Transition 3.0 jacket XLTall and Caliber Large Tall pants. Both all black and in great condition. Fit me perfect when I was 190# and I am 6'2". Looks very adventure gearish....... Today's special: $100.00 shipped to a fellow ADV rider!
  3. shrini23

shrini23 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.