Tallahassee Fl Day Trips

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by Forza123, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Forza123

Forza123 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I'm starting my little channel to share day trips from Tallahassee Florida. This one is focused on Plank Road State Forest. It's near a little town named New Port. The St. Marks river ends there. So they built a road of wooden planks to transport the cotton from New Port to The Gulf of Mexico for transport to the industrial north and Europe. If you enjoy the video please like, subscribe and share.
  2. Comrade Arturo

Comrade Arturo Veterinario

Oddometer:
    How do you like your RE Himalayan?
  3. Forza123

Forza123 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I’ve loved it. It’s great for everything except exceeding 70 mph on freeways. It can chug a long all day at 60 to 70 below the redline. It does dirt roads and trails great. It’s not something I recommend in the place of a CRF 250. But I think it works for 70% of people. Any specific questions?

Please like, share and subscribe to my channel.
  4. Forza123

Forza123 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    A very short video (please like, share & subscribe) about Letchworth Mounds Archaeological State Park is a 188.2 acre preserves state's tallest prehistoric, Native American ceremonial mound, which is 46 feet high. Estimated build 1100 to 1800 years ago.
    I talk about the bike at the end of the video.
    [​IMG]
    Royal Enfield Himalayan - Indian Burial Mounds Archaeological State...
    Letchworth Mounds Archaeological State Park is a 188.2 acre Florida State Park that preserves the state's tallest prehistoric, Native American ceremonial ear...
    youtube.com
  5. Forza123

Forza123 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    A new video. I go to Shell Point Beach Florida. It's a little over 3 minutes. If you enjoy please like, subscribe and share.
  6. Forza123

Forza123 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    This is my hobby. A new one. What do you think? <5 minutes. Please like, share, subscribe and comment. Thanks a lot!!
    B10Dave likes this.
  7. Forza123

Forza123 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Another one riding along the canopy roads of Florida.
    B10Dave likes this.