TBR China ADV Riding

Discussion in 'Asia' started by TBR, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Doogle

Doogle Do it while you can Supporter

Oddometer:
    This is very sad. I just read his RR and had many questions about Nepal, until I read post #578. He had so much detail about sites he visited. I'm going to Nepal in August solo. I've read some other RR's with negative feelings about the place. That wouldn't stop me from going. But it was nice to read his perspective and see his pictures.
  2. prince666

prince666 Adventurer

Oddometer:
  3. Derekbbb

Derekbbb n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi man! Great photos! I want some info regarding touring from Shanghai with a adv bike. Is it possible? What are the laws about driving an adv bike in Shanghai, exept I know one cannot drive on major roads, but I mean, traveling in China. I heard one must have a guide. Is that true?

Kind regards
    Derek
  4. Doogle

Doogle Do it while you can Supporter

Oddometer:
    I sure don't know what brought that outburst. But I'm certain you misunderstood something. Prince666 was making me an offer to use his bike in China if I didn't ride Nepal last summer. I did ride Nepal. The man you call an Ashole loaned me, a perfect stranger, money to travel through China in 2017. I was in China and my credit cards weren't being accepted for some reason. He had no guarantee of me repaying him, other than my word. I couldn't pay him till I got back to the USA. I hope Karma does get him. And I think it will be GOOD Karma.
    prince666 likes this.
  5. just jeff

just jeff Long timer

Oddometer:
    I am very saddened to hear of TBR’s passing. I have very much enjoyed his ride reports.
    Condolences to his Family and friends.
    Best Regards....Just Jeff