Tellico Plains,TN Route 112 miles PY01

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Northeast, Southeast & Florida' started by Python423, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Python423

Python423 TnAdvRiders.com

Oddometer:
    Glad you all had fun.. Keep me posted when you guys ride again.. I got alot of free time right now, so can even do rides during the week. I'm anxious to ride. I know alot of stuff in the area, be glad to show some of it off. Did you guys do the whole 112 miles?

Vist Tennessee's (and Surrounding Areas)
    Online Offroad/Dualsport community at ...

http://www.TnAdvRiders.com :ricky <!-- / sig -->
  2. Python423

Oddometer:
    Yeah that last one.. You can see where some have went off to side. And I tried going off to side on the right once or twice, and it was deeper then it was in middle by far, and still caught a rock that twisted me sideways.. hehe.. Usually I just pick a rut right down the middle and kinda go thru it slowly with feet out in case it gets squirley.. Found that way to be easiest for me.

3. jimwms

jimwms Adventurer

Oddometer:
    That's pretty much what we ended up doing. Here's Kenny on it yesterday.
    [​IMG]

Hope to see you up that way soon,

Jim
  4. Nightstalker

Nightstalker YO BUDDYPAL!

Oddometer:
    Went through there this past Sunday with KennyH. At the crossing, he told to go across the rock and I said, but look at this easy line on the right with the cool bank to go up! He went across the rock and I went to the right and found a big hole or something, but it sure crossed me up for a second. I had no steam left to do some big air off the bank.

[​IMG]

You can't see the line in this photo, but those that have been there know where it is. I'd like to have another go at that line, but the next time through there I'll probably wuss out and go across the rock.

We saw that turnoff for FR82. Doesn't appear to be anywhere near where it should be according to the topo map. That and the top of the marker is broken off. Seemed like it was getting some use though, that's a good thing.

5. Python423

Oddometer:
  6. Python423

Oddometer:
    Heres few pics of the Witt Road Creek crossings (included in the .gpx route)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a pic of me playing a little on witt road.

[​IMG]

7. Tigerstar

Tigerstar Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I found Witt Rd by accident on my GSA 1200 no nobbys and first time ever off road. i did the crossings although I counted 6 and had a blast although I was really stupid as I was alone and if I went down in the water it would have been a long walk back.
    I do want to do it again as it's not to rough for the big bike and me. I will wait till I can find someone to do it with me the next time.
  8. Python423

Oddometer:
    join us over at www.TnAdvRiders.com , plenty of people to ride with ya.
  9. TN_twowheeladdict

TN_twowheeladdict Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Did a google search and this thread popped up. Thanks. Rode the route and had a blast on my Himalayan.