1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Tenere 700 OEM Accessory Rally Seat

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by Wookee, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Wookee

Wookee Y! bike is all tall

Oddometer:
    Yamaha Tenere 700 rally seat, used for about 8 months. I believe it's about 2in taller than the stock seat and has a more dirt bike feel to it. I liked it way more than the stock seat.

This is not the seat from the Rally Edition T7. This is an OEM Accessory, BW3-F47C0-T0-00. It's in like new condition and I'm looking for $200 obo.

Oh the strap is removable as well. Thanks
    20211014_113416.jpg
    20211014_113423.jpg
    20211014_113441.jpg
  2. swaterfall

swaterfall n00b

Oddometer:
    I'll take it!
  3. Wookee

Oddometer:
    Sale pending to swaterfall.
  4. captain jc

captain jc wahoo Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey Wookee, What seat did you go with?
  5. Wookee

Oddometer:
    Mornin, actually I loved the seat but wound up selling the bike. It's an amazingly capable bike but I've been taking more day trips than "adventures", so it was time to try something different after a year and 8k mi.