Tent Space Sign-Up Thread

Discussion in 'Trip Planning' started by geode, Jul 4, 2006.

1. levain

levain STILL Jim Williams

Oddometer:
    Cranston, RI.

Narragansett Bay waterfront. Great deck to watch the sailboats go by. Plenty of space for tents. A couple hammock trees if that's your thing. I might have a room/bathroom/shower available. Some tools. Garage for your bike. Dogs. Fire pit. My daughter swims in the bay, so that's an option. If the weathers nice, we'll fire up the pizza oven!
    MUDHWY and flylink like this.
  2. SoggyDonkey

SoggyDonkey Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Tent space (& Winnebago space) 45 minutes North of NYC in Nyack, NY 10960. About 4 minutes off the NY State Thruway near the Tappan Zee bridge.

If anyone needs to camp near NYC but in a small Hudson River town, we have...
    ...an old (but clean and fully in-use) Winnebago w/ toilet, electric, microwave, two beds.
    ...a big yard for tent camping. We're in the village but the yard is pretty secluded.
    ...a garage/workspace. Some tools for most repairs.
    ...motorcycle trailer if you need a rescue.
    ...a big goofy dog.

chandler.lewis at gmail
    ate for five -- five 7 oh -- 3 seven won oh
    MaNDan and Macho Man2 like this.
  3. RichBeBe

RichBeBe All Hail Seitan!!!

Oddometer:
    Kerhonkson, NY
    I have a vacation/summer home up there. I can offer tentspace when I am not there and a spare bedroom when I am there.
    Garage, tools, and knowledge on using them.
    WiFi and lots of good route info for the area.
    MaNDan likes this.
  4. Christian79Sch

Christian79Sch n00b

Oddometer:
    New to this Forum. Want to say Hello and offer some Space in or Outdoor. I own a house near the TransEuropeTrail in Lingen (Ems)/Germany

Room 15 qm for a Couple or a group up to 4 Member. If u like stacking probably more

Own Shower/Toilet
    Internet
    Me

Fireplace and good Company.

BMW/Yamaha/Kawa/Honda Dealers are near by for any kind of Repair. For tricky repairs i know a good mechanic

At any Time, until i have sold my House.

Short Term Information possible. I will bring some steaks from work.

Cheers and Welcome

Christian
    Don T, Montford, mysz74 and 3 others like this.
  5. Bobbles

Bobbles Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I just started getting into bike camping trips and this is an awesome thread!

I'm in Cameron Park, CA 95682.

I have space in my back yard for a few tents and a garage with most basic tools and a tire changer/balancer. Shower and washer/drier available. Must like dogs.

Contact me through a private Conversation on here.
    pceire32 and outdoorsman like this.
  6. Navin

Navin Long timer

Oddometer:
    Weeki Wachi Florida
    Room to park, tent, rough indoor space if you bring sleeping pads/bags and hot showers.

Hit me up here via pm.
  7. Mikeyfromgr

Mikeyfromgr Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm in.

Grand rapids, Michigan

Tent space, limited tools, shower, grill
    pceire32 likes this.
  8. Advoose

Advoose n00b

Oddometer:
    I've got one guest room in the basement of our house. Located in MINEOLA NY. I've got a garage for your motorcycle and a bunch of tools and skills if you need repairs. Get in touch with me if you're in the area!
    MaNDan and pceire32 like this.
  9. stravis

stravis Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I’d be glad to let folks camp at my place. Central Georgia, just south of Macon and Perry. My farm is right off I-75, just a few miles, so should be convenient. Campsite can be anything from primitive in the trees or you can set up adjacent to my shop. You’d get a great nights sleep as it is quiet as can be here. Water, power, beer, and I have a 30x30 shop stocked with most tools and can offer a hand assuming I’m home.

Zip code 31025

PM me here. I hope it can help someone.
  10. Mark Might

Mark Might n00b

Oddometer:

Tent space available. Oakville Ontario. Garage also available for bike. about 4km to train station for trips to Toronto with bus at end of street or some bicycles to borrow.-Mark
    mysz74 and MaNDan like this.
  11. rm65man

rm65man n00b

Oddometer:
    Hello, I have a tent space located in Croghan NY just outside of the western Adirondack Park. Located on a quiet side street just out side of town over looking the Beaver River. Will have a small campsite and fire pit. Also have a large barn and limited tools, and depending on my work schedule will gladly help repair a bike to the best of my ability. Call my phone at 315-222-6805, Ask for Tyler. I don't monitor this site, phone is best
    mysz74 likes this.
  12. Vtpeter

Vtpeter n00b

Oddometer:
    Traveling through southern Vermont and looking for a place to camp ? We have 80 acres of fields and forest . Plenty of tenting area, and a few small camping lean too's. We are located on the "Puppy Dog Trail" a north/South route through Vermont. A short ride from Townsend/ rt. 30 area. Contact me at petescampvt@gmail.com a few days prior to arriving. Have a great ride !!
    mysz74 likes this.
  13. ZXMorty

ZXMorty Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Southwest Michigan 2.6 miles from Lake Michigan, 10 miles noth of South Haven. 80 acre farm with fields and woods. I am not always there but when I am tools and a work shop is available. Email me at runningmorty@gmail.com
    SoPaRider, mysz74 and Squily like this.
  14. MeanGrnZX6RR

MeanGrnZX6RR Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey all! I've got space to host some travelers in Englewood, CO (south Denver suburb). I was treated so well by many of you fine folks on my four month trip this last summer and can't wait to pay it forward!

I don't have a spare bedroom but can offer couch space or my backyard to camp in. Beer, food, etc. I live in a very safe area with plenty of room for bikes, can definitely fit a couple in the garage too. Good selection of hand tools and some mechanical know how. Can help with tires, chain and sprockets, so on. About 15 minutes from Performance Cycle (largest parts store in CO) if you need anything or you are welcome to ship parts to my house. More than willing to help with any fly and rides or breakdowns (have a 4x8 trailer). I'm pretty new to CO but happy to show you some local rides too!

Eddie
    PM me here
    call or text at ninetwooh three8two 85eighttwo
    Last minute inquiries ok!

Salmon Glacier in BC
    [​IMG]

Making it to the end of the Dempster
    [​IMG]
    mysz74, Golden955, marbee40 and 4 others like this.
  15. RugerM77

RugerM77 New to Riding

Oddometer:
    New Eagle, PA 15067. I have a couch to sleep on. A decent side yard that is flat enough for a tent in some locations. Two stall garage to repair bikes if needed. Springfield_xd40@yahoo.com
  16. Kenderkin

Kenderkin n00b

Oddometer:
    Binyamina, Israel.
    32.517521, 35.001240
    I will gladly host at our house. :D
    Tools to work and a mechanic if needed
    Shower
    Meal
    Good company

Located 10 minutes from the train station.
    kenderkin@gmail.com
    mysz74 and marbee40 like this.
  17. ZiaThunder

ZiaThunder Go big or go home

Oddometer:
    I've got space for visitors. Don't really have a great place to put tents, but I have a spare room and toyhauler available for anyone wanting to crash in Santa Fe, NM for a day or two.

kkprichard@gmail.com

I've got a lift and some tools, or truck to pick up anyone who's stranded.
  18. countryrebel

countryrebel Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Tent space near Reubens Idaho. Several acres of farm ground to camp on. Very quiet, have a shop and tools for repairs.
    Zip 83548
    email countryrebel126@yahoo.com
    MaNDan and mysz74 like this.
  19. bg

bg Monster

Oddometer:
    Saint Francis, WI (53235) near MKE airport and Lake Express high-speed ferry.

Garage and tent space for 1 or 2 nights. Shower/laundry/beer/grill. Limited tools and mechanical knowledge. :lol3

Short notice OK. Inmates have stayed here for a fly-n-ride into the airport or before an early morning ferry trip across the lake (MI). Quiet, safe subdivision. Must be OK with dogs.
    mysz74 and geode like this.
  20. marbee40

marbee40 Some Fear is Good

Oddometer:
    Just south of Marsing, Idaho at the base of the Owyhee Mountains. Bunkhouse with shower, plenty of tools, and quiet! If you must tent, I have 5 acres of space.

Try to give me a few days notice if possible but I'm usually available. 43.5385, 116.8974 Minutes from HUNDREDS of miles of trails in the southwestern section of Idaho. Best contact is text at 208-800-2291.

Cats and dogs (not in the bunkhouse) and a supportive wife who has more bikes than me.