Tent Space Sign-Up Thread

Discussion in 'Trip Planning' started by geode, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Bak

Bak n00b

Oddometer:
    I'd be happy to host whomever may come through Denmark - We're located in the south west of Jutland.

Hustedvej 10, 6830 Norre Nebel, Denmark - We have spare beds for single riders or smaller groups, washing machine, dryer, cold beer, grill, garage and plenty of space to dry your gear and garden enough to host a minor festival!
    -Give us a fair warning and we'll sedate the kids and find time for a little local guidance should you fancy it!

it will, however, cost you two beers time of telling tales from the trails!

Morten Bak
    +45 9182 8294
    Don T, Earache, MaNDan and 2 others like this.
  2. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I'm located on the north side of Muncie, Indiana. I have plenty of resources if you need help and I have a rural property you are welcome to camp on if interested. Contact me if you are in the area and need anything. I have a shop, inside parking, outside parking, trailer, tools, truck, parts, etc. call or text 765-717-9976

I'm signing up to pay it forward. @MCCOYBOY 's generosity made my MABDR trip last week much easier.
  3. nwcycle

nwcycle Long timer

Oddometer:
    Located northern Illinois 60097, Have plenty of outside if you want to pitch a tent, and full basement plenty of couches , tools and inside or parking under huge deck, Shower, available for broke bike pick up also.
    nwcycle@sbcglobal.net
    815 540-8940
    MaNDan and Project Mayhem like this.
  4. Mark4931

Mark4931 Doesn't know what he's doing

Oddometer:
    Ripon, Wisconsin 54971
    I don't have much garage space, but some tools and a finished basement with a full bath that could be all yours. PM me here, or email mark4931@gmail.com for more details.
    MaNDan likes this.
  5. alang217

alang217 n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi all! I have a guest room (or tent space if you prefer) in Rochester, NY. Cobb Hill neighborhood, walking distance to large park and cafes. Enclosed garage space for 1 motorcycle plus drive-way or street parking. I can lend my limited supply of tools if needed. I'd love to host anyone and share some good conversation and food/drink.
    MaNDan, DittyBag and Oldschoolrocker like this.
  6. WF_Jester

WF_Jester n00b

Oddometer:
    Wichita Falls, TX., 76306, Right off 287 - tent space, guest room, tools, cat, room for one bike in garage, less than 1/4 mile from Red River Harley Davidson and good friend of owner of local KTM dealership. Camp in back yard, sleep on sofa or in the quest room (full size bed)

gainerwj@hotmail.com or 940-867-0686 prefer text messages for first contact.
  7. ODHooligan

ODHooligan n00b

Oddometer:
    I am in Oakton VA (22124) near the intersection of Fox Mill Rd and Bennett Rd. I have some spare rooms and a basement w couches (or you can pitch a tent in the backyard if that's your thing).

I've got a garage full of tools and fluids (and enough space for some more bikes) - can change most tires - clean/sync carbs, flush fluids etc...

Text is preferable - seven 0 three --- 43one --- 5two...five...6.
    Macho Man2, MaNDan, Glenn247 and 2 others like this.
  8. ONE2NINE

ONE2NINE Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm in Campbell, NY around 20 miles north of the MABDR northern end point. I have a spare room, couch, tent space, trees for hammocks, wifi and a happy old dog.

Garage with basic tools and plenty of space to store a few bikes out of the rain.

Text or call 607-684-3076
  9. churrique

churrique Can't wait for the next adventure

Oddometer:
    Im Jesus Saenz, have a place in Monterrey, NL, Mexico, +52 (eight, one) one two eight four, nine two five five. place is very close to the Cerro de la Silla.

Usually have a room in the house a other one on the yard next to my house, big patio for a several bikes. tens too.
    Enough tools to give necessary maintenance.

Please send a message before, because I go on a working trip, so i can make the necessary arrangements to receive you.

(25.658195, -100.265901)
    MaNDan, falcofred, ZiggyInNc and 5 others like this.
  10. TCNG

TCNG Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Location: Jonesboro, GA 30236. 5 minutes from I-75, 20 minutes south of Hartsfield-Jackson, 30 minutes downtown Atlanta.

Not much flat ground for a tent, you can set up on deck. Also have an unfurnished room and guest bath if you have an air mattress or can sleep on a carpeted floor.

Not much on hand in the way of tools at this time but I do have secure garage parking. Also a truck and hitch carrier for recovery if your rig is under 600lb.

PM here and I'll get back to you ASAP. Not always around but happy to help if I can.
    MaNDan and DittyBag like this.
  11. bykergrrl

bykergrrl Stop the destruction of the USPS

Oddometer:
    Volcan, Panama - on the road between Rio Sereno and Volcan. PM for WhatsApp and coordinates.
    Tent space or Room. Secure property. Undercover parking.
    MaNDan and NSFW like this.
  12. Aventeren

Aventeren Did It: US to Ushuaia Supporter

Oddometer:
    Bozeman, MT
    A ton of tent space room, plus shower, laundry, etc. I also have a bunch of tools for my 1150 GSA.
    I did the trip down to Ushuaia, so would love to talk planning if you're heading south.
  13. Ericblum

Ericblum Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have a house in Richmond, California, about 15 miles from San Francisco, 5 miles north of Oakland. Room to tent in the back yard. Take a shower, etc. A mile away I have a workshop with tools. Happy to help out any way I can.
    Eric
    eblighting@sbcglobal.net
    MaNDan and Oldschoolrocker like this.
  14. Scourdej

Scourdej n00b

Oddometer:
    hello, since this isn't as widely spread in europe, i'd like to offer my guestroom for up to two riders in central switzerland.
    secure parking, grill, shower, laundry, wifi and such.
    i live 200 m from the lake if you want to go for a swim.
    the place is located around 3km from the town Einsiedeln in canton Schwyz in switzerland.
    i offer tools but not too much experience wrenching. I do have a great connection to my mechanic across the lake though.
    you can contact me here: dejan.kubli@gmail.com
    btw. i heard from this on adventure rider radio :)
  15. SlickRickMotoADV

SlickRickMotoADV Northern California ST/ADV Rider

Oddometer:
    I'm located in Oakland, CA.

I have a garage you can park in with a bunch of tools if needed. Very close to a few local shops if you need greater services. Great nightlife in the area and what not.
    I have a queen sized pullout couch you can sleep on, or if you really prefer, you can pitch a tent in the garage (no lawn).
    NSFW and MaNDan like this.
  16. AdventuresofJB2

AdventuresofJB2 Dystopian Scavenger

Oddometer:
    My wife and I have had great times staying with other inmates from all over the place using this thread, and we've finally settled down enough to return the favor.

We have a small house in Woodinville, WA just 30 minutes north of downtown Seattle. We have a spare guest bedroom with a queen bed, plus couch space for additional visitors. We have a small covered carport that is just for bikes, and we can fit at least 2 more in there. Some limited tools are available to use if needed. There are plenty of grocery stores, restaurants etc within walking distance, and we are in a quiet, heavily wooded neighborhood. We love having other riders visit, just please give us a little advanced notice if possible. Email us at adventuresofjb2@gmail.com.
  17. K12Pilot

K12Pilot Without a Care

Oddometer:
    Staten Island NY

No tent space (( but a spare room in an emergency.

But I have a fully stocked garage with 2 lift tables, Tools ant Nomar tire machine & balancer for your use ))
    MaNDan and Macho Man2 like this.
  18. Mapaddict

Mapaddict n00b

Oddometer:
    Lethbridge, Alberta.
    Guest room with queen size bed.
    Small tent space.
    Bathroom /shower
    Laundry
    Garage, Bike lift, tools, tire changer, etc.
    MaNDan likes this.
  19. RideN

RideN Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Culpeper, VA. I have tools... oil change, whatever. I have a trailer and can pick you up within an hour or so of Culpeper if you’re in trouble. I have safe property where bike can be left outside under cover. I can pick up or take you to the airport. I am 2 miles from a motorcycle shop. Love to help legit travelers.
    MaNDan, Macho Man2 and Glenn247 like this.
  20. SaSaMCKZ

SaSaMCKZ Long timer

Oddometer:
    Mill Bay BC - Vancouver Island - I have a condo with a hide-a-bed (memory foam) in the living room or a single bed in the den, private with french doors. If you are a couple, I can lend you my room and I can sleep in the den during your visit - I can share my parking spot with you (carport) - this place is a 1 bed plus den and 2 bathrooms - you get a full private bathroom. Mill Bay is close to everything, you don't want for much here. I don't ride anymore but am more than willing to ride vicariously through you :)

https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...906eb9a08c794!8m2!3d48.6505297!4d-123.5571899