Tent Space Sign-Up Thread

Discussion in 'Trip Planning' started by geode, Jul 4, 2006.

1. norton(kel)

norton(kel) Long timer

Oddometer:
    Berthoud, Colo

Just outside of town, place to camp, leave vehicles, trailers, have shop and can help with repairs.

PM me if headed this way.
    Boondox, MaNDan and Oldschoolrocker like this.
  2. nutmagnet

nutmagnet Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Tent,bed,floor space.Within 10 miles of most major motorcycle dealers.BMW dealer is 30 miles.Close to I 85 and I 20.Shop,lift,trailer for rescue.Decent amount of tools,including a 10mm wrench and socket(I think uh,maybe).
    MaNDan and Macho Man2 like this.
  3. griz2

griz2 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Kaihu , Kaipara , North Island , New Zealand .

Mid way between Dargaville and Omapere . Close to Kai Iwi lakes , Waipoua Forest and Trounson Kauri Park .

Bed space , river side camping . Normal domestic facilities , basic workshop , broken bike recovery if needed !

09 601 4069
    chriscmclean@xtra.co.nz
    live2ridetahoe and Hollyr like this.
  4. Hogges

Hogges Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Burlington, VT, 05401, USA in walking distance from Church Street and waterfront. Flat backyard lawn space for tent.
    Eight zero two 343 eight one seven five or hogges at gmx dot net.
    live2ridetahoe and MaNDan like this.
  5. 14fg

14fg Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hermon Maine, 04401
    Just moved to town so I’m still learning the area, but always happy to share my knowledge. Plenty of tent space, usually a spare bedroom or two, plenty of garage space & tools, I can fix just about anything, I have trailers, vans etc to rescue someone. Short notice is always welcome.
    978 sixsixoh 7978
    MaNDan and Hollyr like this.
  6. MTvtwin

MTvtwin noob rymes with boob hehe

Oddometer:
    Just bumping it looking forward to riding season 21'.... We are now unofficially calling ourselves Outpost 82, First Tipi was up this last season and have 80Acres to pitch a tent, hand a hammock by the creek and explore.
    Data: 45.38071, -112.01592

IMG_2032[1].JPG Facebook page is built but not much on it yet (Outpost 82), One of these days the wifey and I will retire and only live to ride and host other riders.... Not for the street queens but decent graveled roads.

7. Lucky me

Lucky me n00b

Oddometer:
    I`m in Morganton NC and can offer tent space and safe parking 2 miles off I40 safe residential neighborhood April through mid November
  8. wsurider

wsurider n00b

Oddometer:
    We are here in western Washington State between Port Orchard and Gig Harbor, about a mile east of Highway 16 on the Kitsap Peninsula. Great location to start or end a tour of the Olympic peninsula, or a nice quiet place to stay about an hour from Seattle. Shop space and tools available, as well as WIFI and tent space with water and a fire ring with firewood, and a beer or three if you time it right! Send me a PM for location specifics and contact information. Cheers!
    Boondox, Hollyr, MaNDan and 1 other person like this.
  9. motoben

motoben Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Located in Norristown, Pennsylvania about 45 minutes northwest of Philadelphia (19403). Tent space or possibly a couch and shower available if you don't seem too sketchy. Tools, tire change capabilities (manual), and typically some shop space available. Enclosed trailer for rescue if need be.
    McDuff, MaNDan and Hollyr like this.
  10. wrk2surf

wrk2surf on the gas or brakes

Oddometer:
    THE exact center of California/Bass lake/Yosemite
    We have hosted a few riders in the last decade but finally got around to asking if it was ok to post here. I used to offer when perusing trip planning or seeing people on IG or FB staying at others places and would offer.

I ride often and can sometimes guide into the park or take some local routes.

Oakhurst California/Bass Lake/Yosemite area
    We are 15 miles from the south entrance to Yosemite and 60 miles from Kings Canyon/Sequoia National parks as well as only a few hours to the beach too.

Tent space, sometimes a spare room. Room for a trailer, suggestions for camping, Tools for basic repairs and connections to better mechanics and parts.

Michael and Shawnessy Gaynor
    wrk2surf@hotmail dot com

We are on facebook as Gaynors Terrier Ranch. https://www.facebook.com/Gaynorsterrierranch

Tolga Basol and Caglar Erkenci from Turkey with Ride must

drivewaytolgachallarfams.jpg

Many others I may edit into this post.

Come stay with us if we can help we will.

selfie at cattle with She she.jpg
    McDuff, Macho Man2, MaNDan and 4 others like this.
  11. ScotsFire

ScotsFire And then a drifter rode into town... Supporter

Oddometer:
    Here and there... but more there than here
    Kellogg ID

We’ve got a spare room, lawn space, shower, etc. No garage space yet (hopefully summer of 2022), but safe parking for several bikes. A block away from the brewery.

Ten miles from the IDBDR, and I can get you dirt tracks to here from that if you want to avoid the interstate. Lots of great single and two track nearby.
    E5689B1F-887E-4A60-BDD3-9E0504A23520.jpeg
    26C5EFCB-CC22-42B7-9C41-420C31429D72.jpeg
    E695D920-80ED-43C3-94F8-BB2397834FAF.jpeg
    83394DF6-0931-4A1E-A97B-77FBFCFA5B60.jpeg

Also lots of skiing, snowmobiling/biking, and snowshoeing in the winter!
    76BA2AD1-EBC4-4FA1-AD91-8F788245FD2B.jpeg
    McDuff, MaNDan, Jamie Z and 5 others like this.
  12. Muleysam

Muleysam n00b

Oddometer:
    Garage with tools, air, tire change, welding (Not Professional), and room for motorcycles.
    House with a spare room, shower, food and room to put up tents if preferred.
    Truck with flatbed trailer for field recovery.
    Lots of knowledge about local trails and roads.
    Space to park a vehicle for semi long term.

Sam Kitchen
    Kingman AZ 86401
    928-303-0255
    muleysam@gmail.com
    McDuff, Macho Man2, ScotsFire and 2 others like this.
  13. glasswave

glasswave Long timer

Oddometer:
    South Salt Lake City, 2 minutes from freeway. 5 min to downtown. 12 minutes to the Cottonwood Canyons.

Tent space on grass or skip the tent and toss a therm-a-rest on the covered back porch. Driveway parking/wrenching in crime freeway neighborhood. Basic tools. Little hydraulic Jacks/stand. WiFi.

Usually, can offer shower access, Kitchen\fridge access, Locked space for valuables and/or comfy couch space for two.

Contact me via PM, then I will share my e and digits.
    Macho Man2, MaNDan and Hollyr like this.
  14. liv2day

liv2day Life is about how you handle Plan B Supporter

Oddometer:
    Sherwood, Oregon - southwest of Portland, Oregon; about 15 minutes from I5; 25 minutes to downtown.

Live on 4 acres outside of town, have tent space, shop with tools, tire changer, and plenty of secure bike parking; spare bedroom available with notice. Depending on timing, can offer shower and kitchen/fridge access as well as places to explore in the area (and beyond).
    live2ridetahoe, NSFW, Hollyr and 4 others like this.
  15. squirrelstyle

squirrelstyle Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Sac City, IA - Just off hwy 20 about an hour east of Sioux City.

Guest bed, cold beer, hot meal. Tent space if you prefer. Fairly equipped garage and space to park a bike. I'm an automotive technician at a shop 13 miles away if any super serious repairs are needed.
    PM or email drewhorton1@hotmail.com
    Hollyr, liv2day and Macho Man2 like this.
  16. jayincanada

jayincanada Adventurer

Oddometer:
    The farm at Caroline or in Calgary, Alberta, tent space, tools, help, advice, motorcycle mechanic for hire. Caroline is nicer for crashing, lots of room, firepit, safehaven, quiet, secure. Let me know, tele 403 eight nine zero 7261 or jay in canada at hotmail.com. Well traveled motorcycle people here. Safe travels!
    ScotsFire and Hollyr like this.