1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

**Tent with garage**, Redverz (Atacama)

Discussion in 'Other' started by im2swift, Aug 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im2swift

im2swift n00b

Oddometer:
    **SOLD**

I have a used but in excellent condition Atacama tent. This is the ultimate adventure tent, fits a queen size air mattress, and a full-size BMW motorbike plus all your gear. I recently sold my full-size BMW and no longer need this tent. I have the polls to create to convert the garage door into an awning and a ground cover for it as well, also included is a plastic mallet for pounding in those ground stakes into the tough ground. The tent is located in Portland, Oregon. I would be willing to deliver the tent within a 1hr distance from Portland for a small fee.

$250 or best offer plus shipping.

https://redverz.com/atacama/

Attached Files:

2. GR8ADV

GR8ADV Safety Second!

Oddometer:
    Dibs. Pm sent
  3. cbpip

cbpip K16gtl, I'm a travelin man.

Oddometer:
    Dibs, sending pm
  4. im2swift

im2swift n00b

Oddometer:
    ok
  5. GR8ADV

GR8ADV Safety Second!

Oddometer:
    I was first in line responder . He sent an invoice to both. Sent him the money a couple minutes later. The other guy was faster. I hate noobs.

Whine complete. Lol
    stiernan and Jamie Z like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.