Terrace Info

Discussion in 'Canada' started by MAXVERT, Jul 22, 2019.

1. MAXVERT

MAXVERT O.G. on da O.C.

Oddometer:
    We'll be through Terrace in a couple of weeks and are looking for interesting rides for me on my ktm 500 and two up on my 1290 sat.
    I'd also like to meet up with the folks from Terrace who were at the HO event in Nakusp

Max
  2. NW Coaster

NW Coaster Adventurer

Oddometer:
    North Okanagan, BC (formerly North Coast)
    For your little bike, I'll direct you to my post from a while back on another forum:

https://forum.dualsportbc.com/forum...ers-section/349282-kitimat-terrace-back-roads

For the big bike, I'd suggest a run out to Prince Rupert, which is a nice trip along the Skeena with lots of mountains, waterfalls etc. For another one, definitely go to Kincolith through the Nisga'a Lava beds and try the halibut while you're there. Ride to Kitwanga for lunch or dinner at 37 Grille. If you want some mild gravel, do the Mitten Rd from Hazelton to Hwy 37, then take the Cranberry Connector across to New Aiyansh and back to Terrace via the Nisga'a Hwy. Some of what's in my link can be done on a big bike 2up but not all of it (not the pass).

Enjoy!
  3. Newbusa

Newbusa Long timer

Oddometer:
    Don’t forget to do the Telkwa Pass very scenic. I’ve been through there on a 950 Ktm but it was quite a few years ago. Easy on the 500 though. Goes from Telkwa to Terrace .
  4. MAXVERT

MAXVERT O.G. on da O.C.

Oddometer:
    Thanks guys just what I needed.

Max