1. eNewsletter Sign Up

Tewster's 2019 Travels

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by Tewster2, Mar 29, 2019.

1. patsfaninnc

patsfaninnc Just Riding

Oddometer:
    You know I will!
  2. Tewster2

Tewster2 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks to many of you that have commented on me not posting much on ADV anymore.

My travels lately have not been bike related so I don't feel ADV is the proper place to post further about my travels.

I love my 250 and continue to ride most every day. I'm not interested in doing any long rides on a bike these days as the buggy is so much fun. It allows me to finally get to and see places off the beaten path that I could never get to or want to try to get to on my bike.

I love exploring tiny backroads on the 250. The buggy is another tool for me to expand my exploring in the more technical areas.

I posted a link earlier for those of you that wish to follow along with my further travels. Here is the link again........timstravelingcircus.com.......thanks.
    HuskerBlue, Taff1, george248 and 16 others like this.
  3. LookingHard

LookingHard Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Tim,

Thank you very much. I look forward to keeping up with you and the buggy.

LookingHard
    Tewster2 likes this.
  4. HuskerBlue

HuskerBlue Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey Tim, sorry to see you leaving advrider. Met you at a motel in Hot Sulpher Speings Colorado, wife and I on a blue RT. Your stories of Alaska got me into the adventure travel spirit and I have had 3 different bikes since then, traveling far and wide in Nortg America and even Morocco last April. It was your inspiration that sent me that direction, will always be grateful. I’ll check out your new site - best wishes!

Mark
    Tewster2 likes this.
  5. Tewster2

Tewster2 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Morning Mike! Good to hear from you again my friend. I've not left the forum...just don't have a lot to post about right now. Thanks for following along with my personal blog and I hope to see you again one day on the road. Ride safe and tell your wife howdy for me.
    Folly1, Bigbob1 and HuskerBlue like this.