Thanks Omar and E32 Maps...

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Mexico, Central & South America' started by The Fist, Oct 9, 2019.

1. The Fist

The Fist Knulp

Oddometer:
    Just got back from our much anticipated yet loosely planned 10-day trip to Baja. We did 1450 miles (in about 7 days of riding) that we could not have done without this mapset. Omar's hard work and incredibly detailed maps gave us so many options and prevented hours of on-road slabbing....

If anyone is considering riding south of the border, I highly recommend the E32 mapset.

THANK YOU!!!
  2. Yinzer Moto

Yinzer Moto Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    X2, his maps were worth every penny. It kept us on dirt roads and off of pavement.
  3. BradB.

BradB. Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Can you provide a link of the maps? I am looking for high quality detailed maps. Thanks
  4. HellsAlien

HellsAlien a has-been that never-was

Oddometer:
  5. duggram

duggram Sunrise Bahia de LA Supporter

Oddometer:
    Did you ever get a link to the maps? I can't find one. I paid through paypal and clicked on the download link. That takes me to a page that tells me to go to the apple store to download the iOS app. But I want the map to put on my Garmin device.
  6. MJS

MJS Long timer

Oddometer:
    Did you send your GPS info? You need an unlock code for the Garmin map. Or are you unable to download? Have you contacted Omar?
  7. duggram

Oddometer:
    Yes, I believe his name is Alvaro and he took care of all of my issues. For some reason their zip file wouldn't open on my MBP macOS 10.15.2 so we downloaded a RAR utility and it went smooth from there. I got excellent help.
  8. advrockrider

advrockrider Long timer

Oddometer:
    Just added the maps to a second Garmin I picked up. I was having all kinds of problems and emailed Alvaro for help, he did a remote patch into my computer and got everything fixed and working. Part of the problem was my SD card, he was able to reformat it and get it working. All of this at no extra cost! Amazing service and product. If you are riding Baja it is worth the money!
    duggram likes this.
  9. duggram

Oddometer:
    He did similar for me Monday. Very good service.
    advrockrider likes this.
  10. MrO66

MrO66 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I'm a bit of a GPS noob, are you able to load the 32 maps onto the internal memory (Garmin Montana), then run tracks from an SD card?
    Thanks
  11. drfrisker

drfrisker '13 DR650

Oddometer:
    It doesn't look like there is any open source nor android support with this publisher, no. I'm looking for a saved google map like kevgps's TaT and similar.