The 49th Annual Top O’The Rockies Rally Paonia Colorado July 15-18 2021

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by Flashoffroad, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Flashoffroad

Flashoffroad Adventurer

Oddometer:
    The 49th Annual Top O’The Rockies Rally
    Paonia Colorado
    July 15-18 2021

We are back!!! BMW Motorcycle Club of Colorado’s premiere annual event, The Top O’ The Rockies Rally. This is open to the public and all bikes are welcome. If you’ve never been to this rally, this is the must go rally of all rallies! We’ve had riders from over 37 states and international visitors from more than 6 countries! Yes, we have music. On Friday night from Oxnard, California, Alastair Green performs Live! On Saturday night from Kilgore Texas, Ally Venable performs Live! – Included in your Rally Registration!

Registration $50 until June 30th, 2021 | $60 thereafter. Information and Registration at www.BMWMCC.org

The Rally is based in the small town of Paonia, Colorado just a mile off of Highway 133 along the West Elk National Scenic Byway on Colorado’s western slope. The town park serves as Rally headquarters and basecamp. Paonia is located 70 miles south of Glenwood Springs on CO Highway 133 or 27 miles from Delta via Highways 82 and 133.

Paonia’s setting beneath 11,400-foot Mount Lamborn is nothing short of spectacular and is a great base from which to explore the tremendous variety of motorcycle roads tucked into the relatively small area of spectacular Southwestern Colorado. We are easy riding distance from Black Canyon of the Gunnison and the Colorado National Monument both National Parks. Riders can enjoy unparalleled scenery, explore the area’s history and experience great small town restaurant fare. Colorado Highways 133, 65, and 92 are rated as the most technical highways to ride in Colorado.

The city park features mature shade trees and lush lawns for camping, support facilities and a bandstand for evening entertainment. There are restrooms, showers, and portable facilities in the park and at the local high school. Quiet camping as well as limited (no hook-up) RV camping facilities are also available. For those preferring a soft bed, there are hotels and B&B’s nearby.

At the rally, we will feature a poker run to benefit the Motorcycle Relief Project on Friday. Great riding and a chance to win some cool prizes and support this great cause!

Included in your rally registration fee are camping, live entertainment, complimentary dinner Saturday night, food vendors, beer garden, and the best riding in the nation!

paonia tents.jpg
    paonia2.JPG paonia-mcys.JPG paonia tents.jpg paonia tents.jpg paonia2.JPG paonia-mcys.JPG
    Registration $50 until July 4th, 2021 | $60 thereafter

Information and Registration at www.BMWMCC.org
    Mudclod likes this.
  2. 303BCOD

303BCOD Just what I need... another forum

Oddometer:
    Dad and I are registered, he's been a couple years ago and while I was a BMWMCC member last year, didn't get much out of the membership.

He'll be on his 1250GSA and I'll be holding down the fort for team orange... looking forward to it!
  3. Flashoffroad

Flashoffroad Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Glad to see you guys are coming. I'm outnumbered in this group LOL. I need as many Orange guys as I can.
  4. Bulitt

Bulitt Flori-duh Man

Oddometer:
    I’m coming. Rolling out on my Goldwing. Best rally ever!
  5. icebox500

icebox500 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Registered and ready. Leaving out of Littleton, CO Thursday AM. Riding my F800GS.
  6. Jack4245

Jack4245 Lost Hoosier

Oddometer:
    We plan to come. Crashed this rally a few years ago when attending a VStrom rally in Montrose. It looked very good then.
  7. Bigfoot11

Bigfoot11 n00b

Oddometer:
    I won't be able to make it this year but the father in-law and I are going out to CO next year. Is it usually around the same time? Vstrom and Hyper friendly? :-)
  8. Flashoffroad

Flashoffroad Adventurer

Oddometer:
    For sure. We have a bunch of Vstrom's in the club. Nobody cares what kind of bike you have as long as you ride. I have a KTM.
    Bigfoot11 likes this.
  9. Bigfoot11

Bigfoot11 n00b

Oddometer:
    Awesome. I pinned the thread. Lets stay in touch!
  10. 303BCOD

303BCOD Just what I need... another forum

Oddometer:
    You must be Chuck? We spoke Thursday night about some of the GPS tracks. Good meeting you!
  11. Flashoffroad

Flashoffroad Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Yes. Good to meet you too.