Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Japanese polycylindered adventure bikes' started by erey, Dec 20, 2015.
I'm surprised there are so many manual steps.
Has anyone found decent short levers i cut mine down but would like a more refined tip
...nothing at like Orange County Choppers....
On my Africa Twin 2016 DCT i use ASV C5 short brake lever. Very satisfied.
You can also search for Titax GP series brake and clutch levers.
At 9:50 have you ever seen so many crappy forks all together at one time?!
Thanks for the response, While I know the value of ABS and get what you wrote about bleeding off speed on a gravel road. On mountain, gravel/dirt roads and tracks I'll continue to disable the ABS on my KTM 690 Enduro. A couple of days ago I went on a nice ride, on my ATAS, and ended up doing close to 80mph on a gravel road. The bike was rock solid and instilled confidence.
...I hit 90mph riding my former Concours 14 on a gravel road in Colorado! ABS got me whoa'd-up just fine with the PR2's.
I’ve been running these from aliexpress.com on my ‘16 for years now and have been very happy with them
Visit a Harley dealer.
Do what works for you.
But on any large beast, me personally will keep leaving the front ABS on. Like you on your 690, I can disable both ABS sensors on my 1090, but don't really see the need.
With a smaller bike, when the front end goes, there's warning (90% of the time...ask my left shoulder about the other 10%) and one can correct it. In my case my 300rr (#77)
Happy accountants just out of shot...rubbing hands like dirty flies...
Hiroko: Finally! we get rid of this 90's overstock crap! Sake is on me today boys!!!
Riding my Africa Twin to the top of Mt Nebo
Two things about the Honda Africa Twin Production video:
I want one of those hats. They should ship one with every bike, or at least offer it as an option. (No, I'm not paying $50 to an online seller listing 'vintage' hats when I know they're still using them in the factory.)
They didn't show the guy who fills the tool kit up.
They did film it, but the time he spent on the check list making sure it was all there took too long...
I must've been cheated. I got a tool box, but it was empty!
Mine was empty too. Even my pouch under the seat just had a screwdriver in it.. not the torx wrench it's supposed to have.
Nothing clipped into the seat base?