The Division

Discussion in 'Shiny Things' started by Jeffy, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Jeffy

Jeffy Hmm...

Oddometer:
    STATE OF THE GAME RECAP – MAJOR SKILLS OVERHAUL, NEW UPDATES TO LOOT AND PTS (6/26)
    by Youssef Maguid / June 26, 2019 / 5 minute read
    The Division 2 State of the Game is back this week to keep you informed on the latest updates to the game. This week's stream covered some impactful and interesting changes, including:

• All skills are being reworked on the Public Test Server in conjunction with skill mods to make them more viable and powerful overall.
    • Flashlight attachments for pistols will be added in TU5.
    • Heroic bosses will now drop exotics.
    • Episode 1 and Title Update 5 will be available on the Public Test Server starting July 1 on PC
    Read on for a deeper recap of the topics discussed this week, or check out the stream below for the full details. State of the Game streams every Wednesday at 8:00AM PDT on Twitch, Mixer, and YouTube. (To find out what was covered in the last episode, make sure to check out the previous State of the Game Recap.)

[​IMG]

Recap from last week

• Title Update 4 launched on Tuesday, and introduced the Gunner Specialization.
    • Maintenance on Thursday addressed:
      • Missing textures in the inventory.
      • Armor kit fix, where players could be invulnerable.
      • Special Field Research stages not updating properly. Two have been fixed, the last one will be fixed during tomorrow's (6/27) maintenance.
      • Specialization ammunition that could not be picked up. The issue persists and is being investigated.
    Maintenance tomorrow (June 27)

• Will fix an issue where the talent from the Dodge City Gunslinger holster could be recalibrated to another item. If you've done this, the item you've recalibrated the talent to will reset to its original state. The deconstructed holster will stay deconstructed and will have to be acquired again. If you haven't recalibrated, nothing changes.
    • Will fix an issue where Signature Ammo perk from BOO quartermaster caused the Gunner specialization to get 75 ammo instead of 50 on drop.
    • Will fix an issue with the Basilisk's armor during the Special Field Research mission chain.
    Current issues being looked at

• Signature Weapons – Washington Airport 150 ammunition bug.
    • Long loading times and players getting Error Codes when logging in.
      • If you're getting OSCAR-03 errors, a workaround can be to download the patch on another Internet connection. That's only a temporary solution and a real fix is being worked on.
      • FOXTROT errors are being worked on and seem to be related to problematic servers on the West Coast US.
    • Players can become stuck when dying while locked in place, e.g. when locked down by riot foam.
    • Reports of increased difficulty are being looked into.
    • Killing wildlife to get Specialization ammo is a bug and will be fixed. Stop being monsters.
    Twitch Prime

• The first Twitch Prime Apparel Bundle is now available.
    • Started on June 20 and if you have Twitch Prime you can link your accounts and receive a free Apparel Bundle.
    • First theme is Baseball.
    • More to come in the following weeks and they will all be sports themed.
    Loot

• The development team has been listening to player feedback regarding loot drops and agree that they are not as satisfying as they should be.
    • The current gear system isn't in a good place and is being worked on so that there are satisfying ways to get gear, and that the gear itself is satisfying.
    • As an example, the development team is currently looking at the Gear Brands and plan to make sure that they have all six gear pieces instead of the current three, which will come in a future Title Update.
    • Making gear acquisition satisfying is the highest priority right now and will be introduced over time, with the first step being the skill rework in Episode 1. Stay tuned for more updates.
    Public Test Server

• Title Update 5 – Episode 1 PTS starts on Monday, July 1 for PC only.
    • TU5 will have a different approach to the PTS testing. Content from Episode 1 will be unlocked and locked according to a set schedule so that specific content can be tested.
    Skill Reworks on PTS

• All skills are being reworked on the PTS in conjunction with skill mods to make them more viable and powerful overall.
    • Many builds prioritize weapon damage, skills reworks are meant to make skill focused builds just as viable.
    • For example, skill mods that buffed turret damage by 25-30% will now buff turret damage but up to 150%. skills will now do a lot more damage.
    • Skill Cooldown Reduction has been changed to Skill Haste and the value of it on gear has been buffed by 33%. Now, Skill Haste scales with Skill Power. If you have high Skill Power, and a high percentage of Skill Haste, you can now plug in Skill Haste mods and reduce your Skill Cooldowns by up to 200%.
    Crafting, Exotics, and New Weapons

• All blueprints will now be shared across all sources, meaning you will be able to grind Control Point Alert Level 3 and 4 to get all Blueprints. Inaya will also have these blueprints on sale at the BOO.
    • Heroic bosses will now drop exotics. The ones that come from crafting quests (like Nemesis), must be first acquired before they will drop from bosses. This is another way to get to max gear score exotics.
    • Exotics that are brought to the gear score max are all max rolls. Meaning if you bring an exotic up to 500 gear score, it will be a max roll.
    • Cassie will now sell better loot including exotics and named items
    • Flashlight attachments for pistols will be added in TU5.
    • Two new weapons coming in TU5–Carbine 7 assault rifle and Stoner LMG–both will have new talents.
    • The exotic BTSU Gloves will allow you to make hybrid skill builds. For example, you can combine skills like throwing a remote pulse and having it behave as a pulse and a grenade.
  2. Jeffy

Jeffy Hmm...

Oddometer:
    Interesting.

[​IMG]
  3. Jeffy

Jeffy Hmm...

Oddometer:
  4. MN_Smurf

MN_Smurf Capt_Confusion

Oddometer:
    Fyi, I'm down to one hunter mask left to get. Have gotten 3 of the 4 around the Xmas tree, and one of them dropped my 8th Ivory key.
  5. Jeffy

Jeffy Hmm...

Oddometer:
    If you need any help let me know.

I'm on tier 4 with my #2 and am gathering Exotic parts. I've got the Chatterbox parts and I'm going to start on the Liberty. I still need to get another Nemesis but I'm not in a big hurry for that since I have to run through Tidal Basin twice.
  6. Jeffy

Jeffy Hmm...

Oddometer:
    Was able to get the Chatterbox and the Liberty parts and blueprints. I guess the next thing is to do Tidal Basin then slog through the process of getting the Nemesis. Getting the Nemesis is a PITA though. It's timed with the strongholds so you can only do them when they're available.
  7. Jeffy

Jeffy Hmm...

Oddometer:
    Ran my Tier 4 though Tidal Basin solo. Wasn't too bad really. I was running a 491 GS which made it pretty fast. I'm running around 90 DtE with 40 Assault and another 10-20 Weapon Damage. Now I have to do the invaded missions to get the stronghold to open up tidal basin so I can get the Nemesis scope... What a PITA though when you're not playing a lot.
  8. Jeffy

Jeffy Hmm...

Oddometer:
    Looks like the clan leveled up. I've been working on getting all of the parts for the exotic holster. 3 Level 4 CP's isn't too bad. I'm on the last part where you intercept a convoy. Still haven't cleared all of the Invaded missions to get Tidal Basin open again. That might take a little while. Seems everyone is playing the PTS. I haven't bothered since I need to clear stuff and have it counted. There's only two of us who are active in the clan. I'm sure that's how it is for everyone though. Anyone else want to join?
  9. Yard Sale

Yard Sale let's be bad guys

Oddometer:
    Every time I fire it up and look for FYFF clan members I'm reminded of the terrible inventory management experience. I haven't put any time in this game for a while.
  10. Jeffy

Jeffy Hmm...

Oddometer:
    For those of us who came from TD1, it's not that big of a deal. It's a PITA but it's not impossible either. Make sure you switch it from list to grid though.

I'm hoping Massive pulls their head out of their arse and starts buffing stuff. They're concentrating too much on the endgame. There is one meta and only a hand full of guns out of the hundred's they have which are actually useful. The whole rifle class sucks unless you're running a level 30 with WT4-5 gear. Shotguns suck, most of the SMG's suck except for the MPX and MP5. Marksman rifles suck except for the Nemesis. When you're regular marksman rifle is only 1/4 or at worst 1/6 the power of your most powerful, you've got something wrong.
    Skills still suck and I don't think they're band-aid is working. At no time can you run skills as your main weapon like you could with DT1. No team healers, no tanks, no snipers. Everyone's got to be a DPS sponge.
  11. Jeffy

Jeffy Hmm...

Oddometer:
  12. Jeffy

Jeffy Hmm...

Oddometer:
    Ran through all if the Invaded Missions and the Stronghold so I could get the first part of the Nemesis. Also did Tidal Basin all the way thought so I could see how much easier it was with a specialization. The Gunner skill tree is fun. I do like how every skill set gives you the choice to spec into each weapon class separately so you're not stuck with one weapon type for the specialization anymore.

I'm holding off crafting any Exotics till the update.

[​IMG]
  13. Jeffy

Jeffy Hmm...

Oddometer:
    Paul TassiContributor
    Games
    News and opinion about video games, technology and the internet

Thoughts?

Julian Gerighty added,

Tim Spencer @ThatThereTim
    I love the idea of a single player narrative driven spin off of @TheDivisionGame. Focusing on an agent trying to get home to their family after being sent to NYC, during the SHD blackout from the fall of DC. TLOU x Division. @jgerighty
    Show this thread
    7:01 AM - 13 Jul 2019 from Malmo, Sweden

Gerighty retweeted that asking for thoughts, and the tweet has almost two thousand likes and seven hundred comments, nearly all in universal support of the idea, myself included. Gerighty joked with me that I don’t play single player games, but even with all my loot shooter coverage, I really do love them, and my top five games of last year alone had four single player games among them, AC: Odyssey, Red Dead 2, Spider-Man and God of War (the fifth was Destiny 2: Forsaken, obviously).

The Division 2 is a game that I have played solo as much as I’m able, but it’s not really designed for that. It’s often pretty unforgiving when you’re trying to play solo, particularly in the open world when a death will warp you a mile away back to a respawn point. So more often than not, it’s best to play with a group, even if you’re doing story campaign missions, and certainly strongholds and raids, which have story components to them themselves.

I have always liked the story of The Division, and I really do believe it could lend itself to a solid single-player narrative in the style of The Last of Us, a kind of prestige single-player title to balance off the loot shooter aspect of the original series.

I can imagine similarities to how the game works now, but with key differences. Instead of being loot-focused, you instead have just a select group of weapons that you upgrade and boost over time. Skills would work almost the same way, but with upgrade trees and not lootable skill mods.

[​IMG]
    The Division 2

MASSIVE
    In terms of storytelling, you would be an actual character rather than a voiceless agent the way we’ve been the last two games. I like building my own character, sure, but in a narrative-based game I’d much prefer to be a specific, performance-captured agent, a true character rather than a blank slate.

The suggested idea of an agent trying to make it home to their family could work, albeit it’s not the most original concept I’ve ever heard of. Though I wrote a book that started out with that as the main storyline in the post-apocalypse, so I guess I’m not one to talk. I would also like a story that wrestles with the morality of being a licensed-to-kill Division agent, which has always been a lot more ethically dubious than the games have suggested.

I could see progression through different zones where each was focused on a different group of enemies, either existing factions we’ve seen from the games or new ones. This would be based less on looting them for drops but understand their stories, combining The Division’s already-excellent visual storytelling with…actual storytelling, something that is a bit harder to come by in the open world loot shooter genre.

Of course, this is just an idea. Even if Gerighty has correctly judged that there is interest in something like this, interest and making something like this happen is a whole other matter, and if this game started development right this second, we still might not see it for 3-5 more years.

Still, I think it’s worth considering, even if it’s not an ongoing games-as-service revenue stream type thing the way every other title on the market is supposed to be these days. But again, think of the best games of the past generation, Witcher 3, God of War, Breath of the Wild, etc. All single player experiences with at worst, standard DLC and few, if any microtransactions. And they will stand up in history as all-time greats. Why shouldn’t The Division want to follow down that road too?
  14. Jeffy

Jeffy Hmm...

Oddometer:
    I'd rather have them just toss the PvEvP out the window. Make the DZ's PvE as they have screwed up the whole PvEvP experience. Rogue 2.0 is a joke. I've noticed they've added a bandaid fix to the story as not all the phones are playing properly. Everytime you go into a safe area you get the prompt to listen/watch any of the phones you've collected. They used to play automatically in TD1. In TD2 it seems like maybe half actually play and most people don't listen to them.
  15. Jeffy

Jeffy Hmm...

Oddometer:
    Title Update 5 - Episode 1 D.C. Outskirts

Introduction
    Episode 1 – DC Outskirts: Expeditions expands the world of The Division 2 by taking you outside of the city streets of Washington DC to new locations, like Camp White Oak, Manning National Zoo, and Kenly College.

Episode 1 will add two new Main Missions, Classified Assignments, the new Expedition activity and above all else – a complete rework of the Skill Performance. The Operation Dark Hours raid will become more accessible with a new Discovery Difficulty and your arsenal will get expanded by two new exotics and two new regular weapons.

Title Update 5 Release Roadmap
    This is the release roadmap of Title Update 5 with all the early access information:

=> Content Overview

• Tuesday, 23rd of July
      • All balance changes will be available for all The Division 2 players, with or without the Year One pass.
      • Discovery Mode for Operation Dark Hours will become available for all The Division 2 players, with or without the Year One pass.

• Early Access Release:
      • Tuesday, 23rd of July
        • The two new main missions will be available to Year One Pass owners
        • The first Investigation Area of Kenly College will be available to Year One Pass owners.
    • Regular Access:
      • Tuesday, 30th of July
        • The two new main missions will open up for all The Division 2 players.
        • The first two Investigation Areas of Kenly College will open up for all The Division 2 players.
    Content Overview
    => Tom Clancy's The Division 2: Episode 1 Launch Trailer

=> Content Overview

Apparel Event
    With the launch of Title Update 5, we will also get a new Apparel Event “Heatwave”.
    • Event Live—July 23rd to August 15th.
      • During this period, Event keys can be earned from the sources listed above.
    • Event Closing—August 15th to August 22nd.
      • If you have leftover keys available, be sure to use them now, as the event uniform can only be obtained until this period ends! You can use your unspent keys, as well as purchase additional ones to get all the Heat Wave event apparel.
    • Post Event—August 22nd onward.
      • All items from the Event Cache are moved into the standard Apparel Caches to earn through gameplay, as well as put on the Apparel Store for direct purchase, with an exception for the uniform.
    => Summary

2 New Main Missions
    => Camp White Oak Information Card

=> National Zoo Mission Information Card

• Camp White Oak: Bring the traitor President Andrew Ellis to justice as you assault a presidential compound in the woods.
    • Manning National Zoo: Emeline Shaw, leader of the Outcasts, has holed up in the zoo to regain her strength. Agents will hunt down and eliminate Shaw to keep the Outcasts from reclaiming power in the city.
    • To access these missions, you will have to be in World Tier 5.
    => Summary

Expedition
    When Agents receive what appears to be a final broadcast from a military convoy at Kenly College, they form an expedition to find any surviving members in need of rescue. Expeditions are split into three different wings for players to complete. Each wing has a specific theme and tone and will be opened to players on a weekly basis. Completing all three wings grants access to an exclusive treasure room full of rewards.

This is a new activity in The Division 2 where you can explore a new area, solve puzzles and – of course – also discard of some Enemies that you encounter there. Expeditions will have a weekly cadence.

There are different rewards that you can collect and when you finish all three areas, you can also get premium rewards. Backpack Trophies will also be available and of course also regular loot.

=> Expedition Summary

Operation Dark Hours – Discovery Mode
    => Discovery Mode

You can now experience the raid in a discovery mode version – not as difficult – and with matchmaking.

With Title Update 5, we also get “Raid Completion Time” for Clan Leaderboards. This leaderboard ranks clans based on how quickly they were able to complete the raid as a clan-only party.

Loot
    Discovery Mode has the goal that agents can learn the mechanics and the processes of the raid without the steep gear requirements of the normal difficulty. But there are also restrictions to how much loot you get:

• Discovery Mode will guarantee GS 500 rewards
    • Discovery Mode will not drop Eagle Bearer
    • Discovery Mode will not drop Raid Exclusive Gear Sets

Eagle Bearer and the Raid Gear Sets are still exclusive to the normal difficulty of the Raid.

=> Summary

Classified Assignments
    Agents can take on two new Classified Assignments in Washington's Central Aquarium and NSA Site B13.

These Assignments are exclusive to Year 1 Pass owners.

=> Classified Assignments Summary

Shepherd Reward System – Call for Backup
    • The Shepherd system is designed to encourage players to support each other and reward them for lending a helping hand.
    • Answer Calls for Backup, get endorsements from the players you help once you've finished and raise your Shepherd level.
    • You'll need to actively help for a while to raise your Shepherd level, you can't just drop in and drop out straight away. There is an "Assistance bar" that fills up when you earn XP together with the person you're helping.
    • There's a timer under the SHD tab on the mega map. Once it resets, you get a reward if you've raised your Shepherd level.
    • When you've helped enough players, you will get an icon next to your name so that other players can see that you're a Shepherd!
    • Go help other agents and be excellent to each other.
    • Shepherd-Rank can go up to level 99 and you get rewarded with Apparel Items as you level up.
    • You can unlock commendations and patches.

Gameplay Changes
    2 New Exotics
    With Title Update 5 we get two new Exotic items. The Diamondback Exotic Rifle and the BTSU Exotic Gloves. One is a lever-action rifle and the BTSU Gloves focus on Skills:

New exotic sources
    With Title Update 5 we also get new ways to farm Exotics:

Heroic Bosses now drop Exotics

When you play missions on heroic difficulty, the bosses can now drop Exotics. But there are restrictions:
    • Only exotics that the player is qualified for.
      • For world drop exotics it requires that the player has the drop previously
      • For crafted exotics, it requires that the player has the blueprint
    Loot Tables

These are the items that you can farm from heroic missions and the specific requirements:

• The Eagle Bearer cannot drop from Heroic bosses, even if you already own it. It’s exclusive to the raid.
    • The player must have the blueprint for the crafted ones before they drop
      • Liberty
      • The Chatterbox
      • Nemesis
      • Dodge City Gunslinger’s Holster
    • The Discovery mode of the Raid will also not drop the Eagle Bearer.
    • You also have to get the Diamondback Rifle the intended way before it can drop from Heroic Bosses.

Exotic Buff

The agents always had the option to increase the Gear Score of Exotic items by upgrading them through crafting. But there was always a random element to it so that a GS 500 weapon could have lower values than a GS 460 weapon. But that was changed with TU5:
    • They removed the random armor and damage value on the Exotic weapons and items
    • Now when you get (or already have one) it will be buffed to the max
    • So you will no longer get strange or lower damage values when you change the GS of an item – once you have an exotic, it will be your companion.
    => Exotics Summary

New Weapons
    With Title Update 5 we also get two new regular weapons:

=> Image
    • New Assault Rifle: Carbine 7
      • 30 round mag
      • 790 RPM
      • By default rolls with a new talent:
        • "Overflowing"
          • Every 3 reloads from empty increases your magazine capacity by 100%
    • New Light Machine Gun: Stoner LMG
      • 580 RPM
      • 200 Mag capacity
      • By default rolls with a new talent:
        • "Overwhelm"
          • Suppressing an enemy, that is not currently suppressed, grants +5% weapon damage for 10 seconds. Max stack is 5.
    Flashlight
    This feature has been requested since pretty much launch and now with Title Update 5, a new pistol-mod attachment has been added. It will not give you any additional stats.

=> Link

Crafting / Recalibration
    • The Crafting Bench is now upgradeable and will then allow to craft gear up to a Gear Score of 500.
      • Players already on WT5 will unlock the upgrade immediately, others will require one gun and one gear piece of 490 GS or higher to build, and after that, the player can craft GS 500 items.
    • Deconstructing high-end gear pieces now predictably grants brand materials. Players can now recalibrate crafted gear and weapons, as well as use them as a source for recalibration.

Gear Balancing
    • Cooldown Reduction has been replaced with skill haste.
    Skill Haste

Cooldown Reduction has been replaced with Skill Haste on all items and this had multiple reasons. One was that Skill Haste scales better and the other was, that it was simply too easy to acquire a 10-second cooldown build with Cooldown Reduction.

As a base-line, 100% Skill Haste reduces the Skill cooldown by 50%, which also means that you can invest a lot more than 100% into Skill Haste and still get something back. But in contrast to Cooldown Reduction, Skill Haste also has diminishing returns and you need to stack a lot more to get to a 10-second cooldown.

Beyond that, they also lowered the Skill Cooldown Minimum Hard Cap of 10 seconds to 3 seconds for all Skills except the Chem Launcher which will be at 8 seconds.

Skill Changes
    It basically started with looking at the DPS meta and how much damage you can do with weapons. At the moment you can do up to 3 Million DPS with an assault rifle build. They then basically used that as a benchmark and started working on the Skill Builds so that they can keep up with that. The goal was not to nerf the weapons – but to buff, a 100% Skill focused to build up to that level.

=> Skill Overview

You can check out all the detailed changes in the patch notes linked below.

Blueprints
    • Blueprints that were previously only on projects, control points or weekly vendors are now shared over all 3 sources. This means if you are looking for a blueprint that used to only be on projects, you can grind alert level 3 or 4 control points.

• Once you hit World Tier 1 you can buy a perk from Inaya that will allow you to share the blueprints between every character that also has this perk.
      • So it is optional to share blueprints between your characters
    Base of Operations Rework
    For easier access, some services have been added to the helipad at the BOO in Episode 1. You can now find your stash, crafting bench, recalibration, and matchmaking there. The old stations inside the BOO are still available, in case you don't like being outside in the sun.

Gun Runner Buff
    • Cassie Mendoza will now sell GS500 items.
    • She can also sell Named Items and Exotics (not guaranteed)
    => The Snitch & the Gun Runner

Patch Notes
    => Link

Resources
    This is a collection already created Community Resources that should help you get going.

=> Community Resources

Known Issues / Error Codes
    When you want to know about Error Codes that get displayed or Known Issues, you can check them out here:

=> State of the Game

Roadmap
    Check out The Division 2 Roadmap here:

=> Link

Looking for Group?
    As defined in the sub-rules, we don't allow LFG-Posts on the sub, but we have alternatives:

LFG Sub
    When you are looking for groups, you can check out our LFG-Sub that is dedicated to finding groups, clans, and other players:

=> The Division LFG

The Division Community Discord
    We can also recommend The Community Division Discord - there is a specific channel to search for players.

=> The Division Discord

The Division Official Discord
    Since very recently, we also have an official The Division Discord that is run by the Ubisoft Team and the Community Managers.

Bug Reports
    We have a dedicated bug-report forum and post for that.

=> Official Bug Report Forum
    => Bug Report Post
  16. Jeffy

Jeffy Hmm...

Oddometer:
    So, I've got the Stoner LMG and kinda like it. It's got a 5% DTE Suppressor attached to it so it's best used with an 8% DTE optic. With the Gunner skill and magazine it's pretty decent.

I milked all of the blueprints from level 3/4 CP's so now I can do it all over again to get the rest. I'm still looking for that magazine!

Did Kenly College and found it interesting. Changes things up a little compared to the existing gameplay. There are 4 areas that seems to be time released. I cleared the Library without too much trouble. Could be fun with a few more players. There were three quests in the Library. Basically you go investigate and then waves of enemies come at you as you protect something. There's a whole bunch of supply crates and special ammo there. Outside, you can find the usual stuff plus a few keys.

Oh and if you're looking for Assault Rifle damage for your chest piece, there's a Fenris at the Clan Vendor with 10.5%. That's the highest I've seen in the open world. Max is 12% but I've never seen one drop or from loot.

Oh and I also got the Exotic Glove that dropped in the open world. I forget what I was doing, probably a Level 4 CP. It's Skill oriented so I haven't been able to try it out. I'm wanting to do a skill build though. I had the most fun with my Tactician and Firecrest builds in TD1.
  17. Jeffy

Jeffy Hmm...

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

Agents, Episode 1: D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions is now available. To get you ready for your missions outside of the city limits we’re granting everybody who logs in between July 26th and August 13th a special care package. When logging in you can retrieve your care package from the "Grants" tab in your stash. The package includes 3 pieces of Gear that will help you fight in your upcoming challenges, as well as 3 Apparel Cache keys to make sure your style game is on point! And, to make sure you have a companion for those travels, the Backpack Trophy “Flash” will also be part of the package.

We hope this will help you on your journey, we see you in the outskirts of Washington D.C.!
  18. Jeffy

Jeffy Hmm...

Oddometer:
    Anyone need Skill Power? It's not GS500 but you can roll it into some other gear.

[​IMG]
  19. Jeffy

Jeffy Hmm...

Oddometer:
    THE DIVISION 2
    THE DIVISION 2 – LOOT THE EXOTIC DIAMONDBACK RIFLE IN EXPEDITIONS THIS WEEKEND
    by Chris Watters / August 9, 2019 / 2 minute read
    It's not every day that you can earn yourself an exotic weapon with a snake coiled around it, but today is one of those days. The Student Union wing of Kenly College is finally open, and from now through Tuesday, August 13, players who complete all three wings in Expeditions mode are guaranteed to get the exotic Diamondback rifle. Once earned, the Diamondback will join the loot pool for Heroic missions and Expeditions loot rooms, unlocking the potential for players to earn it again. The first Expeditions cycle is set to end on Tuesday, after which players will have to wait to access Expeditions until the next cycle launches, so be sure to make time this weekend if you want to add this bad boy to your inventory.

[​IMG]

Players who log in before August 13 will also be granted an Expedition Care Package (if they haven't unlocked theirs already), containing some new loot and a cosmetic backpack trophy. And be sure to check out the Heat Wave apparel event; free keys are still available through in-game activities until August 15. The Division 2 is out now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Check out our Expeditions explainer video for more on the new mode, and peruse our previous Division 2 coverage for the latest updates.
  20. Jeffy

Jeffy Hmm...

Oddometer:
    Anyone else get the invite for Ghost Recon Breakout on the 5th?