The Grand Rally

Discussion in 'Racing' started by HogWild, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Moto Vaquero

Moto Vaquero Trail less traveled

Oddometer:
    Wow! I just stumbled on this Hog. I do hope you get this going again as I and a buddy of mine (old dez racers) are ready to start some nav rally.
    If/when you start this up again do you allow digital or only paper? I haven't bought the gear yet.

Moving from Idaho??
  2. HogWild

HogWild Scott Whitney

Oddometer:
    Currently all of my roadbooks are paper only, including all my SoCal/NV/AZ region training roadbooks. THE "paper" setup to get if you go that route. If you're interested in getting into rally, check out the Sonora Rally school (paper only). I recently moved from SoCal to Idaho.
    Shadowed_Stranger likes this.
  3. Moto Vaquero

Moto Vaquero Trail less traveled

Oddometer:
    Thanks Hog, the Sonora Rally school looks perfect and $$ discount as a rally volunteer. The Pan Am looks great also but just missed that.
    Although the digital road books look very nice, with only a couple of small rallies using them might as well invest in the paper setup.
    Love Idaho
  4. wrk2surf

wrk2surf on the gas or brakes

Oddometer:
    THE exact center of California/Bass lake/Yosemite
    When does the prelim Recce start? Need beta testers ???? :y0! (not the red euro bike)
  5. HogWild

HogWild Scott Whitney

Oddometer:
    Ha ha, everyone always pushes me on that! Russ and I, and on one or two occasions a few very close friends, already rode most of the stages and verified the roadbooks (minus the missing tulips). I want to finish the tulips for those roadbooks so you guys can get out there and ride! Don't slow this down by pushing for more new stage recce/preruns!
    ZiaThunder, BucketHead and wrk2surf like this.