The Grand SOUTH Floridian Tag-O-Rama

Discussion in 'The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan' started by rich_mc, Sep 7, 2008.

1. jaydee1445

jaydee1445 Footpeg Crash Tester

Oddometer:
    If you look @ the flatistian forum it seems to split into 3 groups South Central and North.

Most of the time we stay in our areas and only a few times a year do we meet Like @ the Scrub.:ricky

I propose we split into 3 zones @ SR60 and SR40.
    Have all 3 tags going in this thread so there can be some crossover betweens the zones. That would bring in the more dirt oriented bikes with the 2x4 seats.:lol2
    "OH ME KNOBS!":lol3

We could go ahead and use Jack Daniels tag to start off the central tag because it is good to give concessions to the handicapped:ksteve
  2. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Long timer

Oddometer:
    if i get my bike back together by this weekend and noise-less i'll be taking off to find that tag, i know where it is but i bet Jason or Adam get to it before me. i've gotta couple good tags in mind as well... i hope you guys like water :D
  3. Hoosier228

Hoosier228 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    It's a race Alex! haha We have been trying to think of some good places around here that we be good tags. I like yours though, "I hope you like water", haha
  4. rich_mc

rich_mc Full Fledged MEM-Ber

Oddometer:
    Don't forget the rules from post #1....

Water is fine, but don't make it too extreme....We don't want some poor bastard drowning or getting eaten by a gator just so he can get the tag.....

FWIW - all you guys stop worrying about good tags to post and GO GET ONE!!!!:deal

:lol3
  5. Supermotard110

Supermotard110 SUPERMOTIVATED!!!

Oddometer:

Whats a matter Rich afraid some fat bastard like you might get eaten by a gator in the process of getting a tag??? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm just kiddin' around man!!! LOL....:lol3 :lol3 :lol3

Hey did you know that the bike that you sold recently is a few days away from being turned into a MOTARD!!! :clap
  6. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Long timer

Oddometer:
    haha Rich i had you mind when i posted that as well. i'm gonna go get the new tag first on Saturday then i'll find the current one. the tag i'm, going for i think you'll like, few water crossings surrounded by lots and lots of water :evil i honestly would have never found this place unless i stumbled upon it.
  7. Hoosier228

Hoosier228 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TAG!!!
  8. Supermotard110

Oddometer:
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You son's of bitch's you went out and got that tag without me!!!! At least you went and got it before Alex went and got it then posted the next tag "I hope you guys like water and the swamp" -Alex

Good job getting the tag......so where is the next one????? LOL!!!!

Its friday night so.........:freaky cheers gentleman!!!!!

J-Rock
  9. 1camwonder

1camwonder Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Yea Alex we had to beat you out there on this one. We all know how well my klx loves the water:D

My bikes in a million pieces right now so Jason will have to get a new tag for everyone to enjoy.
  10. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Long timer

Oddometer:
    you bastards! i just got done putting all new chain sliders and rollers on the bike and was ready to head out to grab the tag. Jason put up another tag so i have something to do today.

Adam what's wrong with the bike now? big bore?
  11. Supermotard110

Oddometer:
    Hey Alex I have a tag idea for you. Why don't you go over to Mike Jackson's house and take a picture of the sign set up in front of his house that says "You must be ___ this tall to ride Michael" :lol3 :lol3 :lol3
  12. rich_mc

Oddometer:
    I'm pretty sure I'd get that tag since it's only about 9-10 houses north of me....:deal
  13. rich_mc

Oddometer:
    Hey guys - I'm heading north tomorrow morning in search of twisty roads.....Catch up with y'all probably sometime Wednesday night..
  14. Dfender110

Dfender110 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Cant seem to see the pics of the last tag.. Might be this computer at work doing it. If you watn to see where I am currently working plug this into your google earth or gps program.

N 28-03-50
    W 91-29-13

Would not want to ride here but the flying is great.

Fly/Ride Safe
  15. Hoosier228

Hoosier228 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I don't know if this is breaking the rules or not, but someone else can go out and get another tag. I am not going to have much time this week to head out and ride, pretty busy at work. So I am giving my tag status to anyone who wants it :)
  16. jaydee1445

jaydee1445 Footpeg Crash Tester

Oddometer:
    Any more thought on splitting up the state or is is going to stay the south floridian tag-o-rama:amazon
  17. rich_mc

Oddometer:
    Sorry....all we can do is verbally abuse you until you get your priorities straight and get another tag posted.....

WTF?? Loser....You think work is more important than Tag....People like you desecrate the game....You should be put on ADV Probationary status....

:hide

:lol3
  18. rich_mc

Oddometer:
    OK - We'll split it....I say we make it just 2 regions though, and they'll really need seperate threads or it'll get really confusing.

The breaking line will be State Route 50 for the north/south divide....Greater Orlando could be in either game however....

I'll update post #1 with the new location data and PM a Mod to change the title of this thread....

OK - One of you FF's from the northern side, get a new thread started!!!!
  19. rich_mc

Oddometer:
    Oh yeah - Good job on the tag :thumb

If you need some help getting that SM kit put on the DRZ, let me know...I've got tools/lift/etc at the garage....

I've even got the tools to mount the tires, but would be afraid of scratching your brand new rim...If I can be of any help, feel free to ask:deal
  20. 1camwonder

1camwonder Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Alex grab a new tag if you want too, me and jason will take a rain check on ours and post something up later.

Lets keep this thread going!