Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by MarshkevUK, Mar 22, 2020.
Perfect. That's what I prefer!
OK, The "First" ADV weekend is going to be (F) Friday 14th August through Sunday 16th. I say "first" because potentially there could be an ADV weekend prior to this one if there's any more interest.
When i took out the duplicates and looked at the first choices this weekend was the clear winner... Including myself there's going to be between 10-13 of us and that's a big group.
Anyone who was on the list but didn't register any interest... sorry but if you still want to ride either the (B) 29th May or (D) 10th July are your choices... If anyone new to the thread wants to partake in an ADV weekend trip, you're welcome to join but again B or D dates only. Grizmug, special shoutout to you here because you're missing out right now... if you could make the 14th work i'd happily add you.
As for the D/S weekend things are still in the air... it's looking like C or E, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any in betweens here so OU812, FJRick, Mowee & Grizmug (again) if any of you can move we could have a clear winner for a date there too and be able to start making plans...
Still early days sort of but i'd love to start firming things up!
More soon, Cheers MK.
A E & G can work for me.
Right now work has banned any new vaca until Corona dies out.
My plans are very flexible. Just listed what I thought would work well for me but the way it stands right now, pretty much the entire summer is wiped so i can make pretty much anything work. I can make E and F work if you will still have me for the ADV ride?
Thanks for the flexibility OU', much appreciated and see below.
Same goes for you Griz', of course you can come on the ADV ride, consider yourself booked! See below for the D/S ride.
OK, so I left it a few days and except for Griz and OU' no one else responded so based on that and the fact that the later i leave this the more likely it is to happen i've plumped for the D/S ride starting on (E) Friday July 31st from my front yard . If everyone comes who've either commited or shown firm interest so far there's going to be between 6-8 of us (including myself).
If you'd like to be added let me know because 10 will be a hard stop on this weekend because of the logistics involved.
You prbably will not hear much from me now for a few weeks unless you have a question but just know this is happening and both rides are going to be great!
I'm a Knowem knows how I read a SS.
Better from my Front yard than my back door...
I like the 8/14 date for ADV, but I can commit to other weekends as well.
14th is good and you're on the list!
Can't wait! I'll be coming down from the UP, so I'll plan to start off with everyone but I'll probably drop off at the end of the weekend instead of going back down to Wisconsin.
Marshall et al.,
I have a rational and/or irrational fear of the virus. I have decided not to ride with the group this summer. Though there is nothing I would like more than to ride with a bunch of fun guys. Please give my spot to somebody else. Thank you. James / Spudboy52
Still interested, still flexable. I'l l likely commit 2-4 weeks prior to a date as work schedule with New York trips is uncertain at this time.
If you want to step back in time and walk through an old growth forest then this is a must see. Be careful lots of up country degens in the area
Hello Kevin, late to the party,looks as though we are going to have to cancel our AK trip. If you have an opening on the d/s or adv or both let me know.
For you Jim, consider yourself in for both... after all, i might need a tire changed again .
AH tire changers are always welcome and APPRECIATED!
He really is quite good!
Too late for the dual sport? Either way available Sunday for the shuttle.
No worries, consider yourself signed up for the D/S ride!
Cool area... been there many times.
fwiw it was hit by the tornado that rolled through last July. As of last fall I believe it was still closed.