1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

The Husaberg 70º FE Adventure Traveler Thread

Discussion in 'Thumpers' started by Lost Roadie, Apr 18, 2012.

1. AUSSIEADV

AUSSIEADV 2wo left foots

Oddometer:
    Lucky and smart bugger. I hope the new owner reveals themselves. Awesome.
  2. tom lurge

tom lurge What could possibly go wrong!

Oddometer:
    This is kinda sad, indeed. Way before I realized that is was a Berg on those beautiful pictures and that you were the guy who took them I had pictures from you as wallpapers on my notebook, the Berg from behind in front of a water crossing being my all time favorite!

That said, here's the question: did your windshield ever give you the impression that it might want to leave you? Isn't the drag from behind a bit too much for those nimble OEM rubber strings that fix the upper windshield mount to the fork (assuming you did some intermittent highway miles at speeds above 50 mph)? I had a similiar design in mind but then developed second thoughts :-/
    mikejana likes this.
  3. SRG

SRG Long timer

Oddometer:
    1B7AC31A-0302-4706-8E5D-B8EB94E0F7D2.jpeg 123C4C4A-5D90-4369-A14A-2874B86D02D3.jpeg

This one has been on my bike for years and stayed put although it does move around some. It sees 70+mph every time I ride it.
    mikejana likes this.