The Mexican Titty Bar Tour

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by LaOutbackTrail, Jan 5, 2009.

1. LaOutbackTrail

LaOutbackTrail Certified Smartass

Oddometer:
    Oh. There were titties in this report. Infact there were like 8 in one shot... peruse again. :evil
  2. Vinsen

Vinsen Have tractor,will travel

Oddometer:
    You tricked me! I came all the way from Noo Zeeeeland, and all I got was great motorcycle photos and a good story.
    Never mind....on with the show.

:ear
  3. bigdon

bigdon Long timer

Oddometer:
    Rutt Rohhh!:D
  4. aztec06

aztec06 mono loco

Oddometer:
    nice!
  5. LaOutbackTrail

Oddometer:
    Yeh. Dumbass. As nice as those Mexican titties are, I Reported the post to MaddBritt!
  6. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    It comes to the RR forum mods.. not MB...

so... let's bee clear, NO nudity allowed on this site.. those who post such lovely filth will be banned..

We must keep our "work safe" rating.. do you want this site to be blocked while at work? I didn't think so..

inmate Period3 is on a 7 day vacation. :wave :ban Do it again, and I'll make it permanent.
  7. LaOutbackTrail

Oddometer:
    My bad chief. But thanks for removing the filth.
  8. aktwventure

aktwventure Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Nice RR. I grew up in McAllen and only got to see La Frontiera mostly. Nice shots of the interior of MX. For the guys complaining about not seeing any TD's, there were some nice looking asses. :evil

BTW, what is T.I.M.?
  9. LaOutbackTrail

Oddometer:
    T.I.M.= This Is Mexico
  10. Bbasso

Bbasso my name is Rob

Oddometer:
    Great reading and cool pictures. thanks for sharing.
    Next time you do a ride like this and want another XRL in the bunch, give me a call.
  11. halfthrottle

halfthrottle Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Seeing these pictures makes me want to eat my own liver! Riding though Mexico is a MUST for any motorcyclist, dual sport bike or not.

Beautiful country, friendly people.

I want to go back sooo bad!
  12. LaOutbackTrail

Oddometer:
    No kidding! I'm leading another group in October and I cant wait. Friendly faces and purdy places!
  13. Sjoerd Bakker

Sjoerd Bakker Long timer

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

When I saw this cute Mexicana's picure in Matehuala on the Michoacana Ice Cream shop I just knew I had to add it to this thread , as a completion to this thread's title. She IS cute, dontcha think. ? Sorry it took me so long but I am just now learning how to get pictures onto my posts, and I need the practice. I don't think Gadget boy can object ?
  14. Wheresmurph

Wheresmurph SEEKER OF PEACE

Oddometer:
    ..Stayed up `till 3am reading it.I was hooked.I used to have an IT 500 back in Dublin,great fun.:rofl
    Thanks for taking the time to write up and post the video.When I opened the first vid I was drinking my coffee,then cue the music,well,I nearly fell over !!!.Ennio Morricone`s got nuthin on ya !!!.:evil
    I`ve been over here for goin on thirty years now,and still havn`t done a South of the Border ride,......but after reading you`re RR,you`ve given me somethin to think about.
    Excellent work,a true adventure trip.........MurDaSurf.:clap :clap :clap :clap
  15. LaOutbackTrail

Oddometer:
    Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Trips to Mexico are definitely awe and life inspiring. I can't get out of my mind the next trip. Once you go you'll be hooked. The place just overwhelms the senses. You've got the sights, of course, but you also get bombarded with many new smells and feelings. No where else have I ridden where in one day I could be cold, then drive north and be pouring sweat.

Try it. It'll change you.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
  16. bigbeariuka

bigbeariuka n00b

Oddometer:
    Sweet
  17. LaOutbackTrail

Oddometer:
    If you read through the entire thing I'd reckon you spent a couple hours... and if you only looked at the pics, I'd guess less than an hour.

All you have to say about that investment of time is "Sweet"? :ddog:lol3

Glad you enjoyed.
  18. ClayR

ClayR Animal

Oddometer:
    Nice RR, get that from T.I.A?
  19. LaOutbackTrail

Oddometer:
    If you are referencing the movie Blood Diamond starring that hot piece of hiney Jennifer Connelly and that pretty sorry excuse for an actor Leonardo Dicaprio, then yes, I got that from T.I.A.
  20. ClayR

ClayR Animal

Oddometer:
    Right on!! Remember he dies in that movie. :rofl Great Adventure. enjoyed the story, even with absence of female genitalia. Hope to get down to Mexico on a bike.