1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

The Motorcycle Shop Is Bringing Royal Enfield Back To Alaska

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by Andrewmc, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Andrewmc

Andrewmc Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm excited to announce that The Motorcycle Shop is in the final stages of dealer set-up for Royal Enfield! We will be bringing in an initial order of Himalayans, Int 650s and Continental GTs at the end of this month, with more bikes to follow throughout the summer. We are currently allowing pre-arrival deposits on all models, with color choices available for the next couple of weeks.

It's been a long time since a new brand has been available in Alaska, and we're really looking forward to working with Royal Enfield to bring some great new offerings to the state. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions, and be sure to stop by in a couple of weeks when we have our first bikes!

- Andrew

JagLite, AKDuc, Sparticus and 3 others like this.
  2. KHud

KHud Survivor

Oddometer:
    You should definately hire this woman.

JagLite, AKDuc, bigjohnsd and 3 others like this.
  3. JagLite

JagLite Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    So glad to hear that the new Royal Enfield bikes are going to be available here.
    When I get tired of working on my bikes, a new RE looks like an excellent replacement. :ricky