The Pan American Trail

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by stoltzfii, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Trackjunkie21

Trackjunkie21 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just spent the last few days reading this. What a journey!
    TreasureState likes this.
  2. Supahflid

Supahflid Wheelieless Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    There are not enough words to describe the awesomeness of this trip! Thank you so much for taking the time to document it! I, like most of the other posters, was drawn in immediately and consumed the whole thing in just a couple of days; that’s without going back and looking at all the links, climbing videos, etc. that I will be doing for a couple of days. Very much one of my favorite ride reports!

When I first started reading a couple of days ago, I told my wife that you are from Honey Brook. She has connections there; she asked your name and before I could figure it out she said, “There are a lot of (insert your last name here) in HB.” Crazy. Her grandfather was once mayor of HB and her uncle owned the five and dime in the Waynebrook Hotel (she said it may be called the General Wayne now). Anyway, small world.

Thanks again for this ride report and if you ever find yourself in or near Mississippi, you’ve always got help and a place to stay!
  3. Grynch

Grynch Long timer

Oddometer:
    upload_2021-3-3_21-4-50.png I was looking for this photo... Pretty damn cool.
    Dirtleg, twowings and TreasureState like this.
  4. someday adv

someday adv Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Awesome!