1. Livestream NOW at 11AM PST / 2PM EST!
    Baldy Interviews + Noraly "Itchy Boots" from Youtube YouTube Live Chat here
    Dismiss Notice

The Rockies Networking thread

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by AnnieGS, Jan 26, 2009.

1. SnowMule

SnowMule still learning what is and isn't edible Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Who likes writing firmware? :lol3
    Company's got an opening (and looking to fill quick) for a mid-level firmware engineer. Good company (i've been there 11+ years), we're in Littleton, but the position could also be filled from our Atlanta office. ISO9001 company, ~250 people. Medical product development experience a plus (we're on the edge of medical devices, don't fall under FDA or anything like that).
    Battery-operated wireless products (GPS, LTE, ISM, some wifi/bluetooth). C/Assy, RTOS type stuff. MSP and ARM7. Analog/digital circuits.
  2. y4m4

y4m4 Calvin

Oddometer:
    Oh, I'm glad this got bumped up...

Anyone here like buying crap? We're looking for a buyer where I work. It's a small manufacturing company that sells to the craft beer industry. The most notable thing about working here is the 4x10 work week, which makes the annoying bits (which are typical of any company) worth dealing with. Stuff you would be doing:
    • Buying junk. Placing about 20 purchase orders per week - this is the biggest thing. We have a lot of opportunities to do the "fun" purchasing stuff, but if you don't want to do the grind, you won't last (currently going through this).
    • Analyzing inventory and determining purchase/stock quantities
    • Quoting parts
    • Finding opportunities to reduce cost
    • Tracking overall BOM costing and cost savings
    • Creating purchasing agreements/blanket orders/contracts with suppliers
    • Beating up vendors on quality issues
  3. SnowMule

SnowMule still learning what is and isn't edible Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Also have an opening for a Product Manager. Lots of wireless technologies used in criminal justice/offender monitoring.
    "Getting new products, new generation products and product features to market and ensuring that existing products continue to satisfy customer needs. This person is ultimately responsible for the overall success of the products. This is a highly cross-functional role that has both business and technical elements."
  4. eakins

eakins Butler Maps

Oddometer:
  5. Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf High functioning sociopath

Oddometer:

Hey! Look at the post just before yours!
    nomad_games likes this.
  6. nomad_games

nomad_games Long timer

Oddometer:
    Senior Project Manager with extensive experience in custom fabrication industries. Retail fitout, experiential design, exhibits, millwork, interior design, etc. Looking for a new opportunity, ideally in SLC, but open to opportunities in CO, UT, WY, MT, and beyond. I know wood and metal working, physical computing, project management, budgets, logistics, design, drafting, etc. Prefer to wear a few hats rather than do one narrow role. Also open to remote and freelance. thanks! PM me for my resume and website.
    Colorado970 likes this.
  7. D K

D K Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm looking for a traffic attorney who is familiar with Douglas County and it's retarded Sheriff's department.
  8. airjammer

airjammer Western Colorado

Oddometer:
    Planning - Itinerating - Dreaming.

Located in Western Colorado - Gateway to your "bucket list" rides.

If you need a place to keep your bike, why not keep it in the midst of the best riding in the USA. All you need to do is show up with your riding gear - get on your bike and go.

I have a very large space w/tools - wifi - available for storage/livery of your bike and any gear you may want shipped. Long term or short. Insured and bonded.

Questions - Feel free to contact me / I will accommodate.

Paonia
    zgfiredude likes this.