The Summer of Stupid: 7400+ miles of 2up - OBCDR, CDT, TAT West and more...

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by LittleWan, Aug 19, 2010.

1. VFR

VFR Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I need to get this back to the front where I can find it. Came in late & I'm only halfway through. Let me be the 427th--no, make that 534th person to tell you what a great writing style you have. No wonder so many have locked onto it.

I could have used your "Make _____ Your Favorite" many times this year. Got to remember that one..... Now, back to reading.
  2. Just Paul

Just Paul Pro Cat Herder

Oddometer:
    Bump for the BEST ride report ever !
  3. Hobbes950

Hobbes950 Darth Kitten

Oddometer:
    Whew! MADE IT! Blew through this report in about 24 hours. On to Death Valley!
    Well, actually it is noon on Sunday and I have laundry to do, a shower and toilet to scrub, a floor to clean, and a dog who wants to go to the river. I have been shirking my responsibilities enough this weekend. Yay OCD!
  4. gregoblv

gregoblv Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    This is another great Wan Report and deserves to be read by all. Especially those that say it can't be done. You two prove over and over it can be done if you just are to stupid to believe it can't.

Little Wan your writing is a pleasure to read and makes the ride come alive for us that are not there. Big Wan you do amazing things with that school bus and take us with you.

And thank you again for going thru these reports and making them readable again.

Take care and happy riding.
  5. Sailor2

Sailor2 n00b

Oddometer:
  6. motowest

motowest Two-wheeled Adventurer

Oddometer:
    A classic "top-10" ride report... great time to read it all the way through... :*sip*

Big thanks for the hard work of posting the report!
  7. Gale B.T.

Gale B.T. Long timer

Oddometer:
    a true 10/10 again. All locked up here (law wise, NOT) and time on hand to read this again and I continue to get my smiles out of you two and your ride reports. Be safe, remember 6 feet apart on that KTM !!!!
    Safe next few months to all
    g
  8. BigWan

BigWan The Cripple Maker

Oddometer:
    Hi there @Gale B.T. ,

I saw you bumped this report and since I have way too much time on my hands I also re-read the RR. It was really fun to relive some old adventures. Thanks for the Idea.
    We sadly sold the big KTM since Kelly started riding on her own. We still ride quite a bit, albeit shorter distances and a little slower than before. That's not a bad thing, just different. I get so much pleasure watching Kelly ride it's crazy. I imagine it's how a parent feels when their kid starts riding. We've been riding trials almost exclusively for the last 5 years. It's been fun learning how to ride a motorcycle all over again. I highly recommend it if you haven't already ridden trials. It's never too late.

Stay Safe during these crazy times
    Matt
    JoeMongo, dave6253, Gale B.T. and 2 others like this.
  9. Bonnie & Clyde

Bonnie & Clyde Wishing I was riding RTW

Oddometer:
    Yep this is an epic adventure thanks Wans!