The Wild Bunch In The Remote Backcountry of Mexico's Sierra Gorda

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by Tricepilot, May 30, 2015.

1. shadman

shadman Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Amazing stuff as always guys! If possible, and assuming I am old enough, I would love to be on the trip Trice mentioned with more in depth exploration of this area in Spring 2016. I've taken a year sabbatical from work and want to make the most of it. The day spent in the canyon and into Monterrey following Mextrek last week just reminded me how much I love to explore new to me areas.

Peter
  2. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke █║▌│ █│║▌ ║││█║▌ │

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the great report. Spent the last two evenings reading it from start to finish! The level of detail and useful information you include is a huge service to this site.
  3. CalamariKid

CalamariKid Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    What an awesome read! I'm on the April trip and this will be my first ride to Mexico. I have been wanting to do this for a long, long time and am really excited to finally be planning for this trip. I truly intend for this to be the first of many trips down there and hope to do a mix in the future of solo trips and some group rides, which is how I enjoy riding the Big Bend area.

The stories and pics here are great and have just deeply underscored my anticipation for this adventure. The gear reports and tips are gold. Thanks to those that put this report together and shared this wisdom.
  4. BadBrett

BadBrett Son of a Combat Veteran

Oddometer:
    Great read.
  5. canyonbrewer

canyonbrewer Adventurer

Oddometer:
    awesome thread! can you post the gpx files? or did I miss them?