TheBakemon's (new and upcoming) shop!

Discussion in 'Some Assembly Required' started by TheBakemon, Feb 22, 2013.

1. TheBakemon

TheBakemon Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Tonight was a great night in TheBakemon shop :). I fixed my brake problem, and wrapped my exhaust on my 78" Yamaha SR500. After that went so well I decided to go ahead and put the bike back together and started the ol"girl up! All this going so well put a big smile on my face and excites me for upcoming ride weather. Also with the SR500 in one piece, it opens space for a few new projects :D

Also i would upload some pictures, but I dont know how, any tips?
  2. flemsmith

flemsmith lurk

Oddometer:
    If you search you'll find quite a few entries and/or threads that tell you how. But basically, you need to be using some sort of pix hosting site, the one that seems easiest to me is smugmug. Then when you do a reply, you'll see a little yellow postcard icon at the top line where the bullets, italics, stuff like that is. On smugmug you share a link for your pix, which gets it into your cc register, then you just cc your pix URL from the pix hosting site, open the postcard on this site, and paste the URL address at the top line of the postcard. That should do it, there are probably other ways, but that's all I know.

roy